Back to Launch Your Online Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Launch Your Online Business by The State University of New York

Learners who complete the course will: - gain an understanding of different business models - learn strategies for naming their business - create customer personas - create their brand identity - create their Unique Value Proposition and learn how to make their business stand out from their competitors - know every step needed to build their website including best practices - production do's and don'ts for copywriting, photography and video - have a pre-launch checklist and website maintenance - gain foundational knowledge of marketing and pr - create a Pitch Deck about their business that they can deliver to potential partners and investors...

TR

Apr 4, 2022

It gives you the tools and knowledge you need from start to finish on starting your business. There are many things that this course claified that I had only started to stracth the surface of .

SA

Feb 15, 2022

Waw, guys this is super fantastic course for me as a young entrapreneur. i got exactly all the info i need to establish.

this is indeed a springfield for Young and new entrepreneurs

26 - 50 of 68 Reviews for Launch Your Online Business

By Antonella S

Jan 27, 2021

The course is very well structured and set up. Simple and comprehensive lessons. I recommend it if you are a beginner with the launch of an Online Business

By Luis A O

Aug 2, 2022

It´s a good course that gives you a framework for Launching an Online Business. I had some expectations regarding the Inventory, Logistics, and Chains of Supply, but on the other hand, there is a lot of potential in the Step by Step Process during the plannification and execution of the website, and also regarding the Social Media, Sales Channels and PR. I recommend the course if you have no idea how and where to start.

By Sue S

Jul 27, 2022

It is a v​ery good course for the beginner who wants to launching the online business. The course not only introduces the steps of how to set up your website, start your business, but also shares the practical knowledge and skills about operation and Ecommerce marketing.

By Eriberto T

Mar 30, 2022

Very informative, hands-on and practical. Thanks to the State University of New York (SUNY), New York City Small Business Services and other sponsors and, of course, Coursera. Lastly, my most intense gratitude goes to our teacher, Ms. Joan Decollibus.

By Muhammad W

Mar 26, 2022

Really helpful for newbies like me its a complete course which made me more informative and Yahooooo i have new learned new learnings to be successful in life thank you UNIVERSITY OF NEWYORK and Coursera.com

By Matilda A

Aug 6, 2022

​gear course. Definitely increase my knowledege on how to launch out my business on line. Very practical and informative

By Rockia R

Jul 21, 2022

This was spectacular, chock full of vital information, given in a clear and concise manner. I absolutely loved it!

By Justin P

Mar 11, 2022

Speechless, its all worth on how to launch your online business without missing a single word!

By Kelsey B

Jul 11, 2022

This course was very informative and it gave me a lot of confidence to start my own business.

By Itzel C

Jul 10, 2022

h​elpful for any kind of business that wants to take advantage of their online presence

By Aung S T

Mar 23, 2022

V​ery valuable and perfect course for me to start a successful business. Thank lots :)

By Sara A Q

Mar 9, 2022

Amazing course that teaches you step by step how to build your online buisness

By Supichaya T

Jan 11, 2022

I learn alot from this cless and now I'm start my online business

By Iris F

May 21, 2021

Excellent course, a wonderful instructor, clear and to the point.

By John M

Oct 22, 2021

Thank-you! This course was very good and very well structured.

By John K

Aug 29, 2021

Amazing course even if you work for corporate company.

By Pieter d V

Jul 4, 2021

Great course i have done 4 now and this was the best

By Seval O

Jan 24, 2022

I​ gained a lot of knowledge and am ready to share.

By Henrico L

Oct 17, 2021

pretty good information, i enjoyed it. thank you..

By Farhan A I

Jul 2, 2022

I learned alot of new things i did not know.

By Farhad K

Oct 28, 2021

Amazing course and very systematic approach

By Akram K T K

Mar 18, 2022

E​xtremely Informative and Relevant

By Beba R

Apr 11, 2022

Such an awesome course, loved it!!

By Val