Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

HD

Mar 23, 2019

This course is a complete package in itself. I have learned a lot and improved my Korean as well. The professor was great and the lessons are well curated. I enjoyed every bit of this course!

AR

Mar 05, 2019

This course had extremely great explanations and course material. I learned the entire course in a memorable way and I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn a new language!

26 - 50 of 432 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By 莊晉惠

Mar 15, 2019

講解清晰,學習容易

By Carrie W

Jan 14, 2019

This is an excellent course and I am pleased with the conversational skills it teaches. It teaches using everyday conversational dialogue. I am very happy with this course and I recommend it to anyone who is willing to learn the Korean language. In fact, I will take it again to reinforce my absorption of the grammar and listening skills.

By Diallo M M D

Dec 30, 2018

Formidable j ai beaucoup aimé merci mile merci

Mais sil vous plait continuez a traduire les cours pour nous le francophones

By Estephany M

Dec 16, 2018

This curse is excellent for learning korean, you will enjoy it while learning something new.

By Thomas F

Mar 20, 2019

very informative and easy to follow

By Sebastian S

Sep 04, 2018

This is a really amazing Course.

(Learn to Speak Korean 1) made me so confident with my Basic Korean skills that I decided to talk to people in Korean. The people that live in Korea say that my Korean is pretty good, and I am able to create my own sentences with the help of an online dictionary.

If you keep going, you will be able to go far.

By Ana P M D

Aug 25, 2018

I think it´s a great course, it is really complete and helpful!

By Medelin T A

Sep 07, 2018

Me encanto el curso, en verdad aprendí vocabulario y frases nuevas.

By Karen Q

Oct 09, 2018

Very helpful for me to brush up on my Korean.

By Anh T

Oct 14, 2018

one of the best courses for self-learnt students!

By Amanda D

Sep 13, 2018

I'm pretty happy with this course. I took a group class in person and could not keep up, but this allowed me to go at my own pace and study in my own time.

By Jess F

Sep 16, 2018

helps me so much to understand things I never thought I would be able to understand about the Korean language

By Nika

Sep 16, 2018

Thank you very much for the course! Вefore that I only knew Hangeul... but now I can definitely order a meal in Korean, or buy clothes)) I got great pleasure learning such an interesting course. I wish you success, I hope soon I will study at your university

By Zhandos Y

Aug 15, 2018

very helpful. thank you

By Emily C

Aug 15, 2018

Yonsei's online course is the most helpful Korean program I have worked with, and has allowed me to further my Korean speaking, reading, and writing skills. Thank you!

By Dr. V

Aug 16, 2018

Highly recommended for beginners

By Viktoriya S U

Aug 30, 2018

The structure of the lectures was amazing and logical. It included all listening, speaking and writing skills. The information was presented in an enjoyable way and the students participating were fun to listen to. The additional paper given after every lecture was useful and helpful. The tests in the end were also quite enjoyable. All in all the project is not lacking in anything and I would recommended to friends and family. I had once in a life time experience learning from this.

Thank you so much!

By Rocío V G

Nov 05, 2018

Simple, fácil, corto, preciso. Buenos tutores, presentes y resolutivos.

By Pongrawish A

Jun 08, 2018

It's a great course for starting to learn korean language. I'm so applicated for your dedicated to make this course for everyone. I hope I will see the next espisode about korean language from your team. 고마워요. 선생님.

By Dawnette R

Sep 24, 2017

Really great course! I recommend for those wanting to learn more than just the basics. Thank you!

By Edwin L M

Oct 24, 2016

EXCELLENT

By Eunice J R

Jan 25, 2017

Commendable videos. Concepta are well explained. I love this course! It's easy to learn. Thank you!

By Pei-Chen H

Aug 26, 2017

Thank you, dear teacher. :-)

By 徐琬婷