Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learn to Speak Korean 1, Yonsei University

About this Course

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

By TT

Oct 25, 2017

I learned more in this six week course than i did in my year of self teaching Korean. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to advance their Korean after having learned Hangul!

By NA

Jun 19, 2018

this course is nice, the structure of the lessons is simple and easy to follow, the videos are short which reduce the chance for getting bored, i recommend this course for the beginners

348 Reviews

By Hu

Jan 17, 2019

easy to understand

By Carrie Wrich

Jan 14, 2019

This is an excellent course and I am pleased with the conversational skills it teaches. It teaches using everyday conversational dialogue. I am very happy with this course and I recommend it to anyone who is willing to learn the Korean language. In fact, I will take it again to reinforce my absorption of the grammar and listening skills.

By Tanya Rozanes Olevsky

Jan 09, 2019

This is the first time I have actually experienced that my Korean is starting to improve gradually.Thank you so much, and I am looking forward to Level 2

By İpek Ezgi Topuz

Jan 06, 2019

It is a perfect opportunity to learn Korean.I really appreciate Coursera and this language course.Thank you :)

By 支阳光

Jan 06, 2019

h很适合学习 很好德老师

By Diallo Mamadou Moustapha Diallo

Dec 30, 2018

Formidable j ai beaucoup aimé merci mile merci

Mais sil vous plait continuez a traduire les cours pour nous le francophones

By Joeylyn Macoja Lopez

Dec 21, 2018

This is really helpful!

By Estephany Moros

Dec 16, 2018

This curse is excellent for learning korean, you will enjoy it while learning something new.

By Jialing Zhang

Dec 11, 2018

Easy and clear to follow up. Very useful dialogs for daily life!

By Olga Ternuscsák