Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learn to Speak Korean 1, Yonsei University

About this Course

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

By AR

Mar 05, 2019

This course had extremely great explanations and course material. I learned the entire course in a memorable way and I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn a new language!

By TT

Oct 25, 2017

I learned more in this six week course than i did in my year of self teaching Korean. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to advance their Korean after having learned Hangul!

368 Reviews

By Thomas Fortunato

Mar 20, 2019

very informative and easy to follow

By 莊晉惠

Mar 15, 2019

講解清晰,學習容易

By Michelle P. Esteban

Mar 10, 2019

Some voice parts on quiz are not working.

By Vivian Lai Dini

Mar 10, 2019

A well-structured course for those interested in learning Korean from scratch. Good use of videos illustrating how the language is applied in everyday life complemented with exercises to check on our progress of learning. A really pleasant experience!

By Kainat Khalid

Mar 07, 2019

I enjoyed learning....It helped me improve my Korean a lot.

By Katlego Moise

Mar 06, 2019

My sister and I have learnt so much from this course and we especially love the lecture that teaches. The way in which she explains in very effective, wish she had more courses to teach

By Alyssa Raiter

Mar 05, 2019

By Zhuojun Xie

Feb 13, 2019

Well structured course.

By Kimberly Zapatero

Feb 11, 2019

I have learned a lot through this course. Beginners like me can follow well, not too fast nor too slow. It is very much helpful for me! Thank you!

By Joseph Mwangi Ng'aru

Feb 10, 2019

Well structured course with enough of practice for a beginner level.