Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

51 - 75 of 406 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Leong Z Y

Aug 31, 2015

Clear, easy to understand, and with great lectures. Highly recommend.

By Abraham N

Aug 27, 2015

I am a fan of Dr. Jakoi, excellent course!

By Claire C

Aug 15, 2015

thorough and very interesting

By Michal T

Oct 12, 2017

A comprehensive introduction to Human Physiology. My background in physiology had been rather poor (should have paid more attention in Biology lessons:) but I understood this course well. It is well structured and explained at a quite basic level. If you do not mind stopping the lessons now and then to check out some terminology, I believe this course is just perfect. It has also been quite fun, too. I would appreciate more "real" pictures included in addition to the diagrams. Good luck with the course and thank you!

By Sakares S

Oct 06, 2015

Very nice for who have less background in biology like me. Very well-documented lecture.

By daria s

Jul 13, 2017

It was an amazing course, quite challenging but very logical and interesting.

By Alia P

Feb 05, 2018

Loved auditing this class. Very well structured. Thanks

By Narain M

Nov 07, 2015

I have already completed 3 modules, and I just love this course. The program, the videos and the quizes are all very well designed, the exam questions although a bit of higher level compared to the theory exposed, makes you think in real physiology and that's really great. You can see that this course is planned and designed with the real objective of teaching you physiology, and you can see the effort that's been placed here by both teachers in order to make this happen. So congratulations to both of you and to the University of Duke. Great job in general terms.

By John P

Apr 25, 2017

This was an extremely difficult course for me that required repeatedly reading the course material and utilizing Wikipedia to access a deeper understanding of the many organ and cell functions. The course was very thorough and well structured. I found that as I advanced in the course I was able to find answers and explanations for anything that was initially unclear to me. Had it not been for the collaboration of Coursera, Duke University, and the Course Instructors, I would not have been able to access a course of this quality.

By Minako K

Apr 05, 2018

Fully enjoyed!! This course provides great notes, quizzes, and videos. I preferred more visual effects in videos, but found all of them really useful. It has been a while since I finished the course, I am still watching most videos so many times.

By Ahmad L

Mar 04, 2016

Best course ever!

By Leung T T O

Dec 27, 2016

I like it very much.

By Augustė S

Jan 21, 2016

The course provided an excellent background in physiology in a simple and comprehensible manner; for that I am very grateful as a high school student.

By Elisabeth T

Feb 09, 2016

Great course. Thank you for that.

By Grzegorz S

Dec 12, 2015

Very good introductory course that allowed me to understand key body system. High quality lectures understandable for beginners with desire to get better understanding how body functions.

By Isabel R J

Sep 09, 2015

Is a really interest and usefull course¡

By Aelita M

Nov 30, 2015

A good course that covers all the basics.

By Carmel F

Jan 20, 2016

I would not have passed my nursing class I had not found this course! It help to breakdown the overarching thought behind each system. I cant thank the professors and Coursera enough!

By Larisa O

Apr 14, 2017

This course was amazing! Thank you so much for preparing exsellent materials.

By Uzayr S

Sep 01, 2015

Very informative and detailed, especially useful if you are studying physiology or biology.

By Valter A R V

Jan 14, 2016

This course is fantastic! I recommend it!!!!!

By Al P P

Aug 29, 2016

Very enjoyable. Well distributed and didactic. Medical and paramedical personal should refresh their knowledge. Good illustrations and simple to follow. Thanks.

By Adela E

Oct 03, 2015

Wonderful course with interesting lectures as well as written sources. It helped me understand the body fuctions.

By Sharon H

May 20, 2017

It is one of the hardest and most rewarding course I have ever taken, It open paths in my brain that I didn't know i had. Thank you for bringing this opportunity to someone like me. In my life, I would have never been able to attend Duke University

By svetlana s

Jun 09, 2016

One of the best free online A&P courses I have seen and been part of. The content is very well laid out and is presented in a very easy to follow manner. I would highly recommend doing this course. There is a lot of new information to learn especially if you have not done A&P before, but the excellent video lectures and written resources make it relatively easy to find answers.