Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

CK

Mar 05, 2020

this course is so reasonable in price and with good assignments! At first, im annoyed if i got only 70 or below, ii will need to redo. but it does help me to consolidate my knowledge. so thank you!!

176 - 200 of 626 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Oriana C G O

Jul 15, 2018

100% RECOMENDADO!contenido interactivo, nos permite ver la funcionalidad de los conceptos básicos de la fisiología

By Adela E

Oct 03, 2015

Wonderful course with interesting lectures as well as written sources. It helped me understand the body fuctions.

By L

Apr 20, 2016

An amazing course. The quality of the content and the information given was exceptionally detailed and cohesive.

By Asnatenirmal S

Jul 07, 2020

This has been very helpful for me ,as it made me to look back more deep once again that i have learned before.

By Mingjie W

Jul 22, 2018

This course is short, but very useful and full of fundamental knowledge about physiology. I like it very much.

By Yiying Z

Jul 03, 2017

Vivid explanations and detailed course materials! You should never miss it if you are in heath-related fields.

By John K P

Apr 26, 2020

Nice Course! Complex topics were made easier. Highly recommended for students taking their Physiology Classes

By Jhan P M A

Jun 05, 2018

It's a very fantastic course! All the information serve to specify the general dates about human body! Enjoy!

By Maryam F

Aug 04, 2020

Enjoyed the course alot ,.gud explanations were given ,it helps a lot to me to understand the things well.

By Letícia R d A

Jul 01, 2020

Um ótimo curso para quem está começando a aprender sobre fisiologia. Parabéns para a Universidade de Duke!

By Salma Å

Sep 23, 2017

it is an amazing course it really helps me but i hope that it was been with Arabic subtitles on the vedios

By Prisca N O

Jun 11, 2020

It was an interesting and highly educative course especially for someone aspiring into the medical field.

By Diogo S L

Great way to review basic physiology, Loved both lecturers and even improved my knowledge on some systems

By Johan S G G

Nov 18, 2019

It is an excellent course, I do recommend it to everybody who wants to learn more about human physiology!

By Dr S S S

May 14, 2018

It is a great comprehensive course. All the physiological concepts have been explained in a lucid manner.

By Felipe D d O

Sep 29, 2015

Very good course, the videos followed a very good sequence and presented clinically relevant information.

By Marco A p M

May 07, 2019

Great course with a lot of informations and a good base for people that would like to be a doctor !!!!

By Meenal K

Aug 07, 2015

great .thx to dr oakley for wonderful videos n i liked her style of teaching.always with a smiling face!

By Mariëtte v D

Jul 12, 2017

A very interesting and informative course, with excellent support from Emma Jakoi and Jennifer Carbrey.

By Juan-David N

Apr 06, 2016

Amazing. And the most amazing-est is I can come back and check lectures anytime over and over. Love it.

By Payal C

Aug 26, 2016

Wonderful course, lots to learn! A bit difficult if you don't already have a solid Biology background.

By Ryan S

Mar 05, 2017

This course provides me with a basic introduction to physiology. I learn a lot by taking this course.

By andreea b

Aug 16, 2016

Great lectures, easy to comprehend and follow! Very similar content to what I am from my university!

By susan m k

Apr 19, 2017

I took this course ahead of taking anatomy and physiology for my nursing program. It was EXCELLENT!!

By Daniel E R J

Jan 20, 2016

Well structured, concise and an overall joy to watch, this course makes it easy to learn physiology.