Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

JD
Jan 3, 2021

Best course I've ever taken! Detailed and thorough explanations of the systems of the body. Fascinating, enlightening, and enjoyable. Highly recommend for anyone interested in how the body functions.

176 - 200 of 878 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Vishal R

Jun 30, 2020

It is very much helpful for gaining human physiology knowledge. Teaching concept is very good. Everything is very easily understandable and Lecturers are very good.

By Ana V

Nov 7, 2015

This course is actually more informative than the course for human physiology i took at university. I cant stop watching the videos.Thank you for the great content.

By Muslimbek I

May 9, 2020

Amazing , if only I had an early access to the course ... These are the thoughts I could have , after the accomplishment ))) Anyway thanks for the opportunity !!!

By Arushi T

Jun 16, 2021

Amazing course, definitely something I would recommend learning from. The instructors were really greaat and it felt like I was in a classroom learning from them.

By Leonardo C S F

May 13, 2020

Curso bem organizado, com material acessível e bons professores. Ótimo para estudantes da área da saúde, especialmente, para relembrar ou introduzir a fisiologia.

By Richard G

May 4, 2020

What a nice and interesting course.

Many, many thanks to Mimi and Jennifer.

If I had such professors, sure, I choosed physician as a job.

(sorry for my english...)

By Intishar R

Apr 3, 2016

This well organized course can provide a solid foundation in Human Physiology. Great for learners with an interest in Physiology and little background in biology.

By Stephen D V d R

Nov 28, 2020

The lecturers in this course are very good in delivering the topics in this course. They made it clear enough for the topics to be easily grasped and understood.

By Poon C

May 10, 2021

This course is such a useful course. Both teachers gave many lots of important knowledge. The course contact is not that hard to understand, and it's enjoyable.

By Al P P

Aug 29, 2016

Very enjoyable. Well distributed and didactic. Medical and paramedical personal should refresh their knowledge. Good illustrations and simple to follow. Thanks.

By Sneh V

May 13, 2021

very clear and informational course that I could take just to satisfy my curiosity to learn more of physiology. Thank you for providing such great information.

By Tuane V R M

Sep 3, 2020

Para profissionais ou estudantes da área de saúde importantes mecanismos de ação do metabolismo são apresentados, recomendo! Aprendizado extra nunca é de mais.

By Pastor A S B

Dec 22, 2019

That was a great course. It took me 3 years to complete, but only 3 months to actually do it. It was a great learning experience that I never forget. Thank you

By Jason P

Oct 26, 2015

This course was very informative as I have learned a great deal of information. I also purchased the e-book which has helped guide me and teach me new things.

By Shay L

Mar 21, 2021

Thank you Dr Jakoi and Dr Carbrey! This course was fascinating and properly paced. A very comprehensive review of the basics of physiology. I learned a lot!

By El r d s

Sep 30, 2018

Estupendo. Las explicaciones en vídeo por parte del profesorado son geniales. Yo creo que es de los poquitos cursos que tienen este sistema. Muy satisfecho.

By abhi

Aug 29, 2018

Very nice way of explaining all the concept . Also good for students of south asian country .it covers almost all the syllabus of zoology related to humans.

By Surya K

Jul 18, 2020

Great course! It's a little technical but that makes it all the better. As a high school student, this really helped enrich my knowledge of the human body.

By Ted F

Sep 15, 2015

I am awed by the construct and workings of the human body after taking this course. The instructors and course material were top notch! Highly recommended.

By Ani E M

Jul 9, 2020

I really enjoyed this journey of learning something new.

I love the fact that I can learn at my speed ,I like the lectures and the related examples given.

By Andres J T G

Sep 27, 2016

me ha parecido un excelente curso, soy estudiante de medicina en colombia y cuando estudié fisiología usaba los videos del curso para ayudarme. muy bueno!

By Angelika B

Aug 7, 2020

With the help of excellent educators, this course had helped me to revise some concepts and to deepen my knowledge before going to med school. Thank you!

By Ana L V R

Sep 8, 2017

Me encantó! Me hizo recordar muchas cosas de mi carrera y conocer algunas que no sabía, lo recomiendo a cualquier persona involucrada en el sector salud!

By Ayham A

Feb 25, 2018

That was an amazing journey to the human body , I advise each one interested in understanding the mechanism of how we internally look enters this course

By Annemarie S

Nov 2, 2016

As a Medical student just finishing the bachelor phase of my studies, I used this course to quickly refresh my knowledge on physiology. It helped a lot!