Back to Quantitative Foundations for International Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Quantitative Foundations for International Business by University of London

4.0

This course provides the essential mathematics required to succeed in the finance and economics related modules of the Global MBA, including equations, functions, derivatives, and matrices. You can test your understanding with quizzes and worksheets, while more advanced content will be available if you want to push yourself. This course forms part of a specialisation from the University of London designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in international business, or in further study. If completed successfully, your certificate from this specialisation can also be used as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA programme, particularly for early career applicants. If you would like more information about the Global MBA, please visit https://mba.london.ac.uk/. This course is endorsed by CMI...

DK

It was interesting course and i really enjoyed a lot. Thanks to all professor to deliver the great lectures and thanks to University of London to organized such a great course.

AM
Aug 31, 2020

This course was really good because I remembered all the maths I learned during my career and now I understand why these mathematical operations are so important in Business.

76 - 84 of 84 Reviews for Quantitative Foundations for International Business

By Henrique d O G

Jul 27, 2020

Terrible. I believe this is the worst online course I ever took. The lecturer, Elanora Muzzapappa, I'm sure is an incredible professional and academic but has no skills in speaking or lecturing. It always seems like she was reading from some prompter and she even made clumsy mistakes along the course. Real let down, since the first two courses were so great.

By Denis K

Mar 24, 2017

If you have higher education, and studied derivatives and matrices, this course is a quick review and test of your skills. If you never studied course subjects, you would hardly be able to learn them through this course. I completed it as a part of specialization, that's the only reason.

By Christopher H

Sep 9, 2017

Felt like I was in a SAT math Kaplan review course. The video lectures were extremely boring and the professor basically reading formulas from a teleprompter. I fail to see the relevance and connect to international business as they relate to practical matters.

By Victor F

Sep 8, 2020

Although the course is about quantitative foundations for International Business, it has nothing to do with international business. It only deal with basic simple mathematical concepts. It is not an intermediary level course, but a basic one.

By Monique K F

Sep 10, 2018

Incredibly weak. I knew the subject and managed to understand because I had complete knowledge of what they were teaching before starting the course, but recommend redoing this course, because it's confusing and doesn't explain anything.

By Jorge E R P

Jul 24, 2020

Only a real basic course. The worse is be in front of the computer and see how the teacher and his assistant ONLY read a teleprompter, it's a LACK OF RESPECT with the students. Boring and disrespected.

By Abu Z

Jan 4, 2020

I complete this course but I really don't like the way the lectures taught us. My advise, please don't waste time with this course.

By RAPHAEL N

Jul 20, 2017

It lacked clear equations and examples on how to do the calculations. It was difficult to put into practice what they presented.

By Devesh R

May 4, 2020

The teacher did not explain anything properly. I had to learn from youtube.