Back to Quantitative Foundations for International Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Quantitative Foundations for International Business by University of London

4.0

This course provides the essential mathematics required to succeed in the finance and economics related modules of the Global MBA, including equations, functions, derivatives, and matrices. You can test your understanding with quizzes and worksheets, while more advanced content will be available if you want to push yourself. This course forms part of a specialisation from the University of London designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in international business, or in further study. If completed successfully, your certificate from this specialisation can also be used as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA programme, particularly for early career applicants. If you would like more information about the Global MBA, please visit https://mba.london.ac.uk/. This course is endorsed by CMI...

DK

It was interesting course and i really enjoyed a lot. Thanks to all professor to deliver the great lectures and thanks to University of London to organized such a great course.

AM
Aug 31, 2020

This course was really good because I remembered all the maths I learned during my career and now I understand why these mathematical operations are so important in Business.

51 - 75 of 92 Reviews for Quantitative Foundations for International Business

By Travis B

Dec 29, 2017

Sometimes hard to understand the instructor but good subject materials.

By Debbie O

Jul 3, 2017

Fantastic. I did however have to go through twice to fully understand.

By Reza R

Aug 23, 2017

Good course for who wants to know about networking in business.

By Nicole C

Feb 5, 2020

Gives you experience of the Quantum World and Maths.

By Fy M

Jan 9, 2019

the quiz questions have several typos

By Tom G

Mar 9, 2017

good content and lessons, quizzes

Jun 4, 2018

T

By Juan P P

Nov 14, 2019

Some topics are not well explain (for example matrix) and for several topis you need some previous knowledge. Also as some other comments refer, the profesor that explains the first video of each course never explains anithing, insted, his students explains all the topics (and they try their best with lot of effort, but they are not the best teachers... they only read the equations!!!) Just to improve, make better videos, maybe only with a board and a penn and just explain all the topics!

By domenico s

Jan 20, 2020

the PhD teacher simply and clearly reads what she says, even in bad way. Sometimes she gives the impression she doesn't understand what she reads. I can't believe UofL can consider this approach a way to teach.

The material offered is not enough to pass the test, so i had to surf on internet and check on my old math books to study in deep

By Kyle E

Sep 3, 2019

I felt there should have been more reading material, I'm sure I'm not the only one who struggled to follow the videos. I add the instructors were excellent but my preference is to read rather than continually watch. It can be exhausting stopping and starting to catch all notes.

By Yaser T Y H

Jun 3, 2020

The Lecture should be more practical as I recommend the lecturer show more examples as it was confusing and I had to refer to different resources .

By Manoj K

Aug 12, 2020

Prefer if more examples could be worked out in a whiteboard with interaction questions to solve the answers based on session progress.

By Jim

Mar 13, 2018

Difficult to understand the lecturers English but otherwise insightful when reading each video.

By Shahrukh S

Sep 9, 2017

the pronunciation of the lecturer was at times very difficult to understand !

By Melida G J

Jul 4, 2019

I think the course could be better, some of the lessons were really basic.

By Chris T

Jul 7, 2018

The main instructor lacks enthusiasm. Very boring lectures.

By Ander C

Dec 27, 2017

Good overall, although concepts are high-school level.

By Khayala J

Feb 12, 2019

Very interesting but at the same time very easy one.

By Ahmed M R

Sep 14, 2019

needs more examples rather than narration.

By Johnrey L P

Sep 19, 2019

Good!

By Kim M

Apr 5, 2021

Not the most relevant subject matter to the over all International Business specialization, very focused on algebra formulas. If you haven't done anything with algebra recently this isn't the course for you as formulas are not thoroughly explained.

By Oliver O

Mar 11, 2017

This was painful. The videos were so terrible in explanation, clarity, and relevance that I ended up going to YouTube to watch the topics, and other websites to read the content relevant to the subjects. This must be improved.

By Brandon R

Jan 2, 2021

I can't think of a worse way to instruct mathematics. If I had just received the transcripts in an email and taken the quizzes I would have gotten as much out of this course. Extremely disappointing.

By Eric P

May 26, 2017

Not a good course. Very high level and I was able to pass only because I have taken most of this content in the past. For the other content, I had to look elsewhere for information.

By Anthony V d V

Sep 25, 2017

I found the material already difficult to grasp in the video's and the quality of English of the presenters did not help.