Back to Questionnaire Design for Social Surveys

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Questionnaire Design for Social Surveys by University of Michigan

4.4

This course will cover the basic elements of designing and evaluating questionnaires. We will review the process of responding to questions, challenges and options for asking questions about behavioral frequencies, practical techniques for evaluating questions, mode specific questionnaire characteristics, and review methods of standardized and conversational interviewing....

VB

Jan 17, 2016

An excellent course that covers the fundamental concepts for survey design and administration. The content was well structured and presentations and study material was rich and comprehensive.

TP

Sep 08, 2017

I wasn't a student's social major, I took this course in need of making a questionnaire for my researching. It is useful and easy to access the main key of a survey. Thank you

1 - 25 of 71 Reviews for Questionnaire Design for Social Surveys

By Rahul R

Dec 31, 2018

Nice and very informative course on questionnaire design.

By Siyad A E

Aug 30, 2018

A very nice Course in the Social Surveys, very talented Professors in the Survey Field!

By Vinay B

Jan 17, 2016

By VASILIKI D

Nov 25, 2015

Very helpful and interesting course!!!!

By Untung S

Nov 14, 2016

Great course!

By Autumn P

Nov 26, 2015

This course was very engaging.The reading materials took time to complete, but were essential to fully grasp the video lectures. I have already been able to apply some of these teachings to an unrelated field! Very enjoyable and rewarding. Thank you!

By 姚翔

Jan 26, 2016

perfect!

By Tennyson T

Jun 22, 2017

Really great course with very talented instructors. I knew nothing about the material before starting the course, but learned so much.

By Cortney S

Jan 09, 2017

Easy to understand, and lots of practical considerations and instructions for designing your surveys.

By OMAR R P

Jun 05, 2016

Excellent course. I recomended.

By Vivek K S

Jan 12, 2016

Excellent Course!

By Baguinebie B

Jun 13, 2018

Lot of thing I learnt were new

By Asim A

Jan 28, 2017

very knowledgeable course it opened the door to my further study thanks a lot our professors for your hard work .

By Fariza A T

Mar 24, 2016

Interesting course! Thank you for the instructors. I will definitely try some other courses by these authors and University of Michigan.

By Thompson v A

Feb 28, 2016

This is a great course, very interesting and helpful.

By Georgina C

May 01, 2018

Useful, focused and complete content.

By Timothy C A

Nov 17, 2016

So much material! The presentations are engaging and well-paced. The presenters showed an appropriate level of candor about the behavior of both respondents and interviewers.

By Jirapa K

Dec 02, 2015

It is very good course! I can apply to my Ph.D research.

By Jenny F

Mar 31, 2016

Very well structured course, with thoughtful and sensible quiz reviews.

By Toni W

Mar 28, 2017

This course was exceptional helpful for my thesis research preparation and completion. :)

By Tanja S

Feb 14, 2018

Excellent course!

By Gbolagun O

Feb 04, 2017

Very detailed and comprehensive module.

By Alejandra L

Nov 30, 2015

Very useful insights on actual questionnaire creation.

By Jaime A

Sep 15, 2016

Excellent, I really enjoyed it!

By 华彤延

Jan 11, 2016

a really charming teaching staff , a highly applicable metholodgy