Back to Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People by University of California, Davis

¡Hola! ¿Como Estas? In this entry level course, you will take the first step toward exploring the foundations of Spanish grammar and pronunciation, and will begin to build a working vocabulary of common Spanish words and expressions. You will be able to talk about yourself, your family and friends in the present tense, and begin to explore the cultural context of the Spanish-speaking world through a series of videos and interactive activities, including speaking, reading and writing exercises. The adventure begins here, so ¡vámanos!...

MP

Nov 10, 2018

Although it took me a while to warm to the idea of doing peer review exercises, and having to video record and upload work, actually I think this is an important part of the course and really useful.

RD

Sep 02, 2020

Such a great course, with a very good professor Mr. Robert Blake, all the thanks to him and to the University of California, Davis for this great opportunity... don't hesitate to start the course !!

101 - 125 of 502 Reviews for Spanish Vocabulary: Meeting People

By Fernanda S d S

Jul 20, 2020

Curso incrível! Aprendi muitas palavras novas, como vocabulários, adjetivos e verbos. O curso vai me ajudar muito em minha vida profissional!

By Bonnie S

Feb 26, 2019

I am really enjoying this class. It's really help with specking the language. Great insight in details to make you a better speaker. Love it!

By Yunus Y

Aug 06, 2017

I really appreciated the Spanish course and the techniques. I will keep up with the course as soon as I overcome my difficulties.

Best Regards

By Trịnh N L

Oct 17, 2020

The course gives me basic but essential knowledge of vocabulary and grammar which makes me have an interest in Spanish language and culture.

By Shrutika A

Jun 07, 2020

An amazing beginner introduction to the language. The course is very well structured with various assignments and tests to assess yourself.

By Pam H

Apr 04, 2018

This is an exceptional course. I learned so much in just 3 weeks. Much more than I learned by using Babel. The instructor is top notch!

By Shreya S

Jun 26, 2020

Great learning in a Short Span of time. Strongly recommend it, for quick tips on the Spanish Vocabulary and basic conversation skills.

By Альбина С

Sep 02, 2020

Very useful course and specialization in general! I got closer to my dream: learn Spanish! Thank You very much for this opportunity!

By 恩典kennybell

Jul 31, 2020

This is a great course. I learned so much and well explained by Professor Dr. Robert Blake. Thank you Coursera and Dr. Robert Blake .

By Ronny L

Jun 06, 2020

This was my first course in Spanish and I really learnt much on a good efficient way. Thank you and I'll go on with learning Spanish.

By estela

Jun 23, 2020

I wanna say this course is a little bit difficult for the beginners but it's very useful if you can dedicate your time to learning.

By Mehedi H

Apr 27, 2020

Now i think i will be able to speak with any spanish speaking person, this course helped me a lot, thank you UC Davis and Coursera!

By Mohamed e f

May 06, 2020

Le cours était au niveau requis avec des technologies modernes, avancées et interactives, merci à tous ceux qui ont suivi ce cours

By Кумарбекова А Ж

Oct 15, 2020

Thank you, Dr. Robert Blake for making Spanish so much accessible for the learners. It is a huge joy to study Spanish with you ;)

By Ivan H

May 29, 2017

Great course, very interactive and lots of information. Well structured and easy to navigate, looking forward to more courses!

By Tia B

Jun 26, 2020

It was a quick course but they give you everything you need to know to complete the course if you are willing to work for it.

By Assunta M

May 13, 2020

Courses adapted for people who have learnt Spanish 1 or 2 years in School. It's not boring and motiviating enough to pursue.

By yasmine M

Aug 17, 2020

I knew a little Spanish already but I couldn't write a complete sentence. Now I can write paragraphs too after this course!

By Fabricio T P O

Aug 03, 2020

It is a great opportunity to learn basic communication in Spanish. Topics are well distributed and course design is great!

By Natasya F

Aug 11, 2020

Thank you! I personally benefitted a lot from this course. Very good, easy to follow, and comprehensive course over all.

By Renato d S P

Amazing introductory course! I strongly recommend it to anyone who's a complete beginner. Muchas gracias por este curso!

By Maria L

A course that helped me to start talking on basic topics! Thank you! Everything was very easy to understand and exciting

By Kitanya N P

Sep 03, 2020

A detailed and well-made course that has brought my back to understanding the language of my familial roots. Muy Feliz!

By Srikanth k

Jul 04, 2020

Excellent course, I knew basic Spanish, learning this course improved my understandings, grammer, way of speaking.

By Moosa A

Jul 02, 2020

This course builds the foundation and leaves you with a firm grip over the technicalities of the Spanish language.