Back to The Business of Product Management I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Business of Product Management I by Advancing Women in Tech

Sponsored by AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS). Learn real-world PM lessons from Amazon, Intuit, Procter and Gamble, Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods, Google, Mint Mobile, Juicero, Twitter, Tesla, Dropbox, Eventbrite, Blue, Samson, Coffee Meets Bagel, Mixpanel, and more! Featuring: * NANCY WANG, Head of Data Protection Services, Amazon Web Services; Founder and CEO, Advancing Women in Product * WAYNE DUSO, Vice President for Edge Computing, File Services, and Data Services, Amazon Web Services * ARUM KANG, Co-Founder & CEO, Coffee Meets Bagel * AMIR MOVAFAGHI, CEO, Mixpanel; former Global Head of Business of Operations, Twitter....

RR

Dec 2, 2020

Fantastic course. I really enjoyed the interviews with industry experts. They were extremely insightful. The exercises and assignments were super useful and the templates made it easy to get started.

Apr 4, 2021

I really enjoyed this course because it was a good balance between the lectures and assignments. Doing the assignments not only helped me increase my confidence but also helped me expand my thinking.

101 - 125 of 267 Reviews for The Business of Product Management I

By Srinee

Apr 5, 2021

By Bettina J

Nov 3, 2020

Incredibly great course with a lot of learnings and examples. I highly recommend it to everyone! I can't wait to start Product Management II tomorrow :) Great job Nancy on the topics and examples

By Maria T A

Feb 14, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. It has a perfect combination of theory and practical exercises, and reinforced some concepts by using real-life experiences.

Looking forward to the next course!

By Ravi K P

Jul 17, 2021

Great course giving overview of what Product Manager does. Interviews with industry experts was insightful. Templates provided was helpful to kick start and assignments looks more realistic

By Begum U

Jun 2, 2021

I am enjoying learning key business concepts with regards to product in this course. Assignments have been exciting and really helps put the subjects covered in the lessons, into practice.

By ACS

Jan 30, 2021

A broad yet detailed dive into the required fundamentals of Product Management. I highly recommend this course whether you are a beginner or a seasoned PM looking to refine fundamentals.

Jan 2, 2022

I really love the course and I finally understood PRDs, TAM, SAM, and SOM. The PR/FAQs and the Press Release methods are really wonderful way to look at product design phases. Thank you

By Uttakarsh T

Jun 30, 2022

I have started a new role as a product manager, and this course has been amazing in helping me through the steep initial learning curve of my new job. Thanks a lot Nancy and AWIT!

By Federica M

May 23, 2021

Great course. More excited to know more about Product management.

All the content was really interesting and perfect as an introduction to approache this professional field.

By Ruth C

Sep 16, 2021

very practical course. I learned a lot from this course. The handy assignment is not easy but very helpful. After the course, I feel more confident to be a product manager.

By Karis L

Oct 22, 2020

This is the best PM course I've ever seen. Succinct, essential and covered in a systematic way. I'm a PM myself and I would say all content here are very pragmatic.

By Ana F

Jun 24, 2021

R​eally good course for preparing a professional to become a Product Manager. There are several exercises that forces you to draw a Product Planning. Well done!

By Daria R

Jun 16, 2022

I like Nancy manner. And the course is good. I expect to have more fruitfull information during the next couses. I was a little more simple than I expected

By Kevin S

Jun 1, 2022

Fantastic - hands on. It made me sweat! It was practical and full of strong points of view on what makes good product management. Exactly what I expected.

By Emily B

Apr 25, 2022

I've been really happy with this course so far. The assignments take some effort, but are clear and doable. I'm excited to keep working and learning more!

By Wanjira N

Sep 27, 2021

As a transitioning professional, I have found this course so informative. Inspired by the virtue of it being for women venturing into STEM. Thanks!

By Dionne

Mar 13, 2022

I appreciated that there were a lot of practical exercises to complete, which helped reinforce the concepts taught in the course. Thank you Nancy!

By Ashkan A

Feb 10, 2021

This is one of the best courses I've enrolled and I highly recommend taking this course for people who are kin in learning product management.

By Radoslava M

Jan 5, 2022

Very interesting material, and great overview of Product Management topics. I really enjoyed interviews with AWIP ambassadors a lot.

By Adenike M

Feb 16, 2021

I had a great time but I wish we had the opportunity to ask questions. There were times I was confused and needed a little guidance.

By Rosa S

Mar 30, 2022

Excelente curso, me dio trabajo pero tiene una buena dinámica de aprender haciendo bastantes ejemplos reales que me sirvió mucho.

By Mokakatla M

Jul 9, 2021

Concise, with well-curated excersises to challenge and motivate your curiosity to even go deeper into other PM related resources.

By Yeshwanthi R

Feb 22, 2021

It was a structured course on how to approach and go about a new product idea. It improved my core understanding of the subject.

By Lavanya Y

Jun 13, 2021

Loves the real life examples and the concept of see one , do one and teach one . It helped reinforce what we learnt. Thank you!

By Charles f

Apr 11, 2021

I gained a lot from the course. Knowing that I'd have to create my own product to use in the course would have been beneficial.