Back to The Business of Product Management I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Business of Product Management I by Advancing Women in Tech

Sponsored by AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS). Learn real-world PM lessons from Amazon, Intuit, Procter and Gamble, Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods, Google, Mint Mobile, Juicero, Twitter, Tesla, Dropbox, Eventbrite, Blue, Samson, Coffee Meets Bagel, Mixpanel, and more! Featuring: * NANCY WANG, Head of Data Protection Services, Amazon Web Services; Founder and CEO, Advancing Women in Product * WAYNE DUSO, Vice President for Edge Computing, File Services, and Data Services, Amazon Web Services * ARUM KANG, Co-Founder & CEO, Coffee Meets Bagel * AMIR MOVAFAGHI, CEO, Mixpanel; former Global Head of Business of Operations, Twitter....

RR

Dec 2, 2020

Fantastic course. I really enjoyed the interviews with industry experts. They were extremely insightful. The exercises and assignments were super useful and the templates made it easy to get started.

Apr 4, 2021

I really enjoyed this course because it was a good balance between the lectures and assignments. Doing the assignments not only helped me increase my confidence but also helped me expand my thinking.

126 - 150 of 264 Reviews for The Business of Product Management I

By Arjuna D

Feb 6, 2022

Right amount of theory vs practicality. The best part was meeting industry experts, listen to them and see how they think.

By Cata R

Jun 6, 2021

The course took me step by step through the development of my product and actually develop a product I can take to market.

By RUCHI P

Dec 30, 2021

Really enjoyed learning here. Great experience!!!Thank you so much for providing an opportunity to increase my knowledge.

By Bhargavi R

May 1, 2022

Very comprehensive course. Really enjoyed doing all the see one do one assignments! Looking forward for the next course!

By Nantariga P

Nov 8, 2020

Great structure, resources and easy-to-follow and manage in your own time. The transcript, notes and video are well made

By Xy Z

Feb 11, 2022

It is a really a valuable, knowledgeable and awesome course.

I have enjoyed it and learnt a lot of new things about PM.

By becky a

Aug 30, 2021

The course is well put together. I learnt so much more from the practicing product managers and their experiences.

By Lorenz M

Mar 3, 2021

Exercises are very relevant and actually help me refine the product that I help manage, thank you very much Nancy.

By Ahmed A J

Jan 14, 2022

It was a great experience learning about market sizing and opportunities to innovate and lead innovation teams.

By A C

Sep 1, 2021

I really liked the course content. It was useful and gave me an idea of what Product management is all about.

By Mary S

Jan 28, 2021

Super course. Presentations are fun and engaging. Course work is challenging and meaninful. Highly recommend.

By Siddhartha S

Aug 4, 2021

Very interesting, structured and you'll notice progress. I struggled with the competitive analysis exercise.

By Conteúdo C

Aug 15, 2021

This course take me out from my comfort zone, and give me tools to apply in tne next day in my work as a PM

By Harsaavarthini P

Jul 3, 2021

The course has made me more interested and confident in taking up a job in product management.

very useful.

By Tanu J

Jan 7, 2022

Very well structured and so many real examples of PM's motivates you to work really hard to reach there.

By Cassandra L

Dec 7, 2021

Its a good course to learn about what a Product Manager does, better than reading any article really.

By Alison F

Jan 20, 2021

Loved this course! Really helped create a more strategic view of everything and learn new vocabulary.

By Manish k

Dec 19, 2021

AWSOME , This course including all the terms & points related to Business of product management .

By Katia B

Dec 3, 2021

Great course.

Nb: Due to security reason onto my PC, I'm not able to open hyperlink on "google drive"

By seema m

Jun 17, 2021

T​he course was informational. l learned a couple of new tools that are used in Product management.

By MUHAMMAD D I

Jun 1, 2022

Excellent (maybe in the future feedback for assignment will not only from other peers). Thank you.

By Freeeklady

Jun 28, 2022

It was great and based on practice. I reccomend it. All my works I will develope in real product.

By Heena H

Jan 4, 2021

Hi Nancy,

I thought your course was great! It had great content in it, I learned a lot, thanks!

By Aline O M

Jan 29, 2021

Nancy is a great instructor, but I wish she could review our assignments and provide feedback.

By Carolina L

Aug 30, 2021

This is the course and this specialization is the most complete training I have ever taken.