Back to The Business of Product Management I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Business of Product Management I by Advancing Women in Tech

Learn to excel in product management roles while learning directly from industry-leading product managers and real-world case studies from Amazon, Intuit, Procter and Gamble, Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods, Google, Twitter, Tesla, Dropbox, Eventbrite, Blue, Samson, Coffee Meets Bagel, Mixpanel, and more! Featuring expert product manager instructors including: * NANCY WANG, Head of Data Protection Services, Amazon Web Services; Founder and CEO, Advancing Women in Product * WAYNE DUSO, Vice President for Edge Computing, File Services, and Data Services, Amazon Web Services * ARUM KANG, Co-Founder & CEO, Coffee Meets Bagel * AMIR MOVAFAGHI, CEO, Mixpanel; former Global Head of Business of Operations, Twitter. Sponsored by AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS). This is the first of four courses in the ACE Recommended Real-World Product Management Specialization. When you complete all four courses, you can earn up to 6 college credits....

RR

Dec 2, 2020

Fantastic course. I really enjoyed the interviews with industry experts. They were extremely insightful. The exercises and assignments were super useful and the templates made it easy to get started.

Apr 4, 2021

I really enjoyed this course because it was a good balance between the lectures and assignments. Doing the assignments not only helped me increase my confidence but also helped me expand my thinking.

176 - 200 of 324 Reviews for The Business of Product Management I

By Ebunoluwa F A

Oct 22, 2022

Thank you Nancy and AWIP. This course taught me so much and I cannot wait to conquer the world.

By Heena H

Jan 4, 2021

Hi Nancy,

I thought your course was great! It had great content in it, I learned a lot, thanks!

By Aline O M

Jan 29, 2021

Nancy is a great instructor, but I wish she could review our assignments and provide feedback.

By Carolina L

Aug 30, 2021

This is the course and this specialization is the most complete training I have ever taken.

By Florrie N

Oct 13, 2020

Nancy responded immediately when I pointed out that the links were buggy. Much appreciated!

By ADRIJA S

Mar 29, 2022

I really learned a great deal taking up this course and was really happy about my decision

By Kalliopi T

Mar 7, 2021

Great materials. Please insist that participants have a product idea they want to develop!

By Jean M H

Jun 21, 2022

This course gives in detail with help of the world's best example on product management.

By Anna L

Nov 17, 2021

Very dynamic and interesting course to upgrade your PM knowledge to higher level.

By Yulia V

Jun 12, 2022

Thank you for this Course with with practical exercises and interesting lectures.

By Narendranath P

Jul 13, 2021

Simple but very practical . Gives you some good templates to get started with.

By Alejandro L B

May 22, 2022

Very interesting, with lots of opportunities to practice and great examples !

By Megan H

Jul 29, 2021

Really informative and very in depth! Sometimes I felt it went a little fast.

By Shah R

Oct 13, 2020

Amazing. The most entertaining and informative course I've taken on Coursera.

By Merin E

Dec 14, 2021

I enjoyed the interaction with Nancy. I wasn't bored a bit.

Thank you Nancy.

By Maria R

Nov 28, 2022

Great Course!. I learnt a lot. Looking forward to pursue the course II

By Felipe S

Apr 25, 2022

Great content! I love the methodology of "see one, do one, teach one"!

By Shiben N

Sep 5, 2021

Genuinely helpful. Exercises at the end drive the concept thoroughly.

By Sibangshu B

Jun 6, 2022

I really appriciate thanks for this amazing course i leared a lot !

By Nataliia L

Dec 22, 2021

Great course if you want to start your career as a product manager.

By Leonardo T

Dec 6, 2020

An great courses wit real-world examples and very useful lectures

By Elizaveta K

Sep 28, 2021

Well structured course with many practical hand-on assignments

By Nora K

Jan 10, 2023

Fantastic! Comprehensive content and challenging assignments.

By Ahmet Ö

Jan 7, 2021

Thanks Nancy, it was a very inspiring and informative course.

By Dewandio Y I

Dec 16, 2021

This course so insightful. Can't wait to learn next course!