Back to The Business of Product Management I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Business of Product Management I by Advancing Women in Tech

Learn to excel in product management roles while learning directly from industry-leading product managers and real-world case studies from Amazon, Intuit, Procter and Gamble, Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods, Google, Twitter, Tesla, Dropbox, Eventbrite, Blue, Samson, Coffee Meets Bagel, Mixpanel, and more! Featuring expert product manager instructors including: * NANCY WANG, Head of Data Protection Services, Amazon Web Services; Founder and CEO, Advancing Women in Product * WAYNE DUSO, Vice President for Edge Computing, File Services, and Data Services, Amazon Web Services * ARUM KANG, Co-Founder & CEO, Coffee Meets Bagel * AMIR MOVAFAGHI, CEO, Mixpanel; former Global Head of Business of Operations, Twitter. Sponsored by AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS). This is the first of four courses in the ACE Recommended Real-World Product Management Specialization. When you complete all four courses, you can earn up to 6 college credits....

RR

Dec 2, 2020

Fantastic course. I really enjoyed the interviews with industry experts. They were extremely insightful. The exercises and assignments were super useful and the templates made it easy to get started.

Apr 4, 2021

I really enjoyed this course because it was a good balance between the lectures and assignments. Doing the assignments not only helped me increase my confidence but also helped me expand my thinking.

176 - 200 of 310 Reviews for The Business of Product Management I