Back to Advanced Business Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Business Strategy by University of Virginia

Advance your strategic analysis skills in this follow-up to Foundations of Business Strategy. In this course, you'll learn the tools to analyze strategy across time (competitive dynamics), industries ( corporate strategy), geographies (international strategy), and institutions (non-market strategy). We'll introduce the tools you need to complete a comprehensive evaluation and understand the strategy dynamics of an industry: Competitive Lifecycle, Internationalization and Stakeholder Analyses, and Diversification Matrices. We'll apply these tools in case studies of industry leaders Disney, Orascom Telecom Holding, Sony, and GE Healthcare India....

AS

Nov 11, 2017

Great Course and excellent insight about strategy approach for any business. Its has really given a full overview about business strategy approach.\n\nThanks for professors to design such module.

MM

May 26, 2016

Really advanced thinking in strategy, excellent work by Darden Business School. Particular appreciation for Prof. Jared D. Harris and Mike Lenox for their competency in the subject matter.

26 - 50 of 103 Reviews for Advanced Business Strategy

By dawayne s

Dec 03, 2015

Another great class. Really gets you thinking. I doubt I will unlearn anything from this course. Good stuff.

By Swapnil D

Jan 02, 2019

A clear and crisp understanding of how to better understand the dynamics of a firm's competitive position!!

By Abhijit P

Dec 16, 2018

Advanced Business Strategy course was really insightful with lot of real life examples and case studies.

By syedzainaliraza

Aug 08, 2016

Its a beautiful course with practical examples and demonstrations. One of the best courses at Coursera!!

By DEEPAK R

Jul 24, 2019

Good course, provided some good insights and strategist toolkit is the best part about these courses.

By Felipe A d S F N

Feb 01, 2017

Is this a fabulous course, complete, that covers many areas of business strategy. I recommend.

By Mohamed T O

Aug 30, 2019

Excellent material and I would love to see more advanced topics to be discussed in the future

By Eduardo A d O

Nov 07, 2018

This course is well planned and managed. the instructors and material very well developed.

By KOLEK B R

Apr 26, 2018

Wow!I just have to complete these course...superb teaching by highly qualified Professors.

By Tushar S

Apr 10, 2016

Excellent follow up on Foundations... Look forward to other courses in Specialization...

By Vikas K

Aug 01, 2019

Course videos are well explained by both Professors,very convincing and methodoligical.

By Okunlola A S

Feb 23, 2019

this course is awesome, it was practical and i really enjoyed myself doing this course

By John G

Jun 19, 2016

A very good course to take to further deepen your knowledge about business strategies.

By Dishant I

Apr 28, 2016

Thank you to the professors and this has been a good value add to my knowledge!

By Naji A

Apr 12, 2016

Very well structured, valuable content/tools and concise (to the point).

By Arun K G

Jul 08, 2016

Awesome fundamentals on Corporate Strategy ..refreshed my MBA skills

By Sammy L

Jan 06, 2017

good insights. not sure what i really got out of the course though

By Jayant S

Oct 25, 2017

Very Good Course Content, fully satisfied, specially with videos

By Davood A

Dec 23, 2015

its my first course. its amazing

thanks for making this possible

By Ashish C

Jul 17, 2017

Very Good insights and tools provided throughout the course!!!

By SHIH H Y

Jul 07, 2016

Useful course, really helpful to my consulting case interview

By Aidin B

Mar 30, 2016

well prepared course with very clear material. Thank you

By Andrew J

Sep 29, 2018

Solid strategy course. I am so glad I took this class.

By IBLE,Phynora R

Aug 19, 2018

Learned a lot that I can actually use at my workplace.

By José d J D L C G

Dec 02, 2015

Excellent course and teacher. Congratulations!!