Back to Business Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business Writing by University of Colorado Boulder

Writing well is one of the most important skills you can develop to be successful in the business world. Over seventy companies and thirty thousand students--from professional writers to new employees to non-native English speakers to seasoned executives--have used the techniques in Business Writing to power their ability to communicate and launch their ideas. This course will teach you how to apply the top ten principles of good business writing to your work, how to deploy simple tools to dramatically improve your writing, and how to execute organization, structure, and revision to communicate more masterfully than ever. From the very first lesson, you'll be able to apply your new learning immediately to your work and improve your writing today. Your ideas are powerful. Learn how to deliver them with the clarity and impact they deserve. "Thank you for giving me the knowledge I need in life. [Business Writing] was helpful, life changing, and has made a huge impact in my writing." -- Message from a Business Writing student The principles you'll learn in this course enable you to become a great business writer. They also provide the foundation for moving into Graphic Design and Successful Presentation, so that you can unleash your best professional self whenever--and however--you present your ideas in the workplace....

MA
Nov 29, 2020

THIS COURSE IS VERY HELPFUL FOR EVERYONE\n\nWHO WANT TO LEARN HOW TO WRITE MEMO HOW TO DESIGN IT HOW TO ADD HEADING POINTS\n\nI LEARNED HERE EVERY SINGLE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE\n\nGOOD COURSE

YS
Jun 11, 2017

It was an exceptional course with lots to take away from. It taught basic building blocks of business writing and then built upon it which provided a great way to self learn the content of the course.

276 - 300 of 937 Reviews for Business Writing

By Sugathri K

Dec 11, 2020

The structure of the course is amazing ; Quick assignments following the topic was a great value add

By Melisa D

Aug 18, 2020

Quentin's course was well organized. The 10 tips will guide me in my business writing going forward.

By Rutvik B B

Aug 18, 2020

it was great experience to me. thank you so much all faculties for this wonderful interactive course.

By Alexis M B

Jul 7, 2020

Thank you for the tips on Effective Business Writing. I have already started including it in my work.

By Miguel A A M

Jun 16, 2017

Excellent material. The course is easy to follow and provides practical tips to improve your writing.

By Chukwu D

Dec 10, 2020

The Course contain basic writing skills and i really enjoyed the quiz as it challenges me to do more

By Mauricio G

Jul 20, 2020

It is a very organized course. It teaches an important skill to practice and to gain for a lifetime.

By James A

Mar 1, 2018

Would strongly recommend to take this course. You see writing through a whole different perspective.

By Marie B

Sep 28, 2017

I really enjoyed this course and the basics taught is a great starting point to doing a good design.

By NG H Y

Jun 12, 2020

This course is very useful, it provides useful techniques in polishing writing. Highly recommended.

By Sheikh S B S

Jun 5, 2020

Overall the course is amazing so much to learn new skills. I hope this skill will also pay me off

By Weber M

Apr 29, 2020

Business Writing is informative and applicable to my everyday work. It makes me a confident writer.

By Bob J

Apr 2, 2020

This was a great refresher with fundamental tips that I do not use. Thanks for the helpful content.

By ASEMOTA K

Jul 29, 2019

Fantastic , great insight and skill learnt. Like she said continuous practise makes the difference.

By Francisco R

Oct 29, 2018

Great Course. I will go through it again to help me grow and improve on my business writing skills.

By Sree H V K

Oct 14, 2020

It is an excellent course for beginners and I enjoyed it a lot while learning through this course.

By Chrystal B

Jun 16, 2018

This is a great course that simplifies the process to creating meaningful and clear communication.

By Biniyam A

Aug 11, 2020

Quick, useful, and informative. I recommend this course for beginners and seasoned professionals.

By Shreyaa L N

Jun 9, 2020

It was lovely learning this course. I really look forward to implementing these skills in school!

By Yidan W

Feb 2, 2019

Highly recommended! I learned a lot through clear principles and examples about business writing.

By Viet T

Jul 27, 2017

Very good and useful course for everybody who want to improve their writing skill.

Thanks so much.

By salim A a

Nov 10, 2020

It's been an immense pleasure learning this course. Really wonderful effort. Thanks to the team.

By Suhaas M

May 23, 2020

The positive tone of the instructors stands out in this course. It kept me engaged and inspired.

By A. F M M H B

That's a very good course for improving business writing.I suggest everyone to attend this cours

By Mukta S

Dec 9, 2019

I love the way this course is been designed and taught. It is simple, effective and interesting.