Back to 3D Model Creation with Autodesk Fusion 360

Learner Reviews & Feedback for 3D Model Creation with Autodesk Fusion 360 by Autodesk

Design is the first phase in the digital manufacturing process. In this course, through a series of lectures and hands-on lessons, we’ll examine a designer’s approach to the design and manufacturing process—from concept to 3D model. We’ll start by applying design thinking to understand user needs, and then we’ll explore design criteria as we dive deeper into Autodesk® Fusion 360™ sketching, modeling, rendering, and documentation features....

SC

Aug 11, 2018

The course was handled really well. Myriad features of fusion 360 were explored in the methodical fashion. Course videos were clear and left no room for doubt.

ES

May 17, 2019

I did not find any problems understanding the tutorials. I loved the fact that the project was about a drone too.

26 - 32 of 32 Reviews for 3D Model Creation with Autodesk Fusion 360

By Dmitry B

Jan 08, 2019

Great course, but 30% electronic calculations off-topic.

By Joao M A d C

Feb 08, 2019

Right balance between theoric and practic samples.

Very easy to follow all information about the program Fusion 360.

By Lev G

Feb 11, 2019

The last task is huge (definitely not 2 hrs), and most of the students just try to cheat.

By Sam H

Apr 19, 2018

The video tutorials are great, but the end assignment is a bit confusing, it almost solely focused on the components rather than the design and the 3d modelling (even though there a few points on the design). It took me a while to figure out what was required, as I didn't receive a response to my questions before the deadline of the assignment. But all in all it was a good learning experience!

By Jobson G B A

Oct 25, 2018

The course was pretty good. Only the final assignment was a bit too much for the average student, but for engineers, it's exactly what we're expected to do. Maybe if it provided more instructions, other students wouldn't present that many low effort works.

By Esteban R

Aug 13, 2019

It would be interesting to explain about assemblies during the course

By martin F

Aug 26, 2018

My worst coursera experience ever, totally off topic, is about selecting drone components and not 3D modeling, confused curriculum. And, after finishing the course assignment following the instructions you fill find once you want to submit your work a total different instructions. The boring and confused course and assignment are probably the reasons that nobody has finished this course, I have been waiting for days now to review peers' submissions, in vain. Thus I can't finish the course.