Back to Advanced Chemistry

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Chemistry by University of Kentucky

A chemistry course to cover selected topics covered in advanced high school chemistry courses, correlating to the standard topics as established by the American Chemical Society. Prerequisites: Students should have a background in basic chemistry including nomenclature, reactions, stoichiometry, molarity and thermochemistry....

DC

Aug 6, 2015

Excellent lecture videos with practice problems that are very helpful in recalling the chemical concepts. Really wish this course could offer at least an SOA so learners can be more motivated.

MR

Jun 15, 2016

Excellent course. If you are struggling with high school chem, or need a good foundation for college chem - this course moves you through the concepts and gives you lots of practice problems.

101 - 125 of 345 Reviews for Advanced Chemistry

By Peddi R S R

Excellent Course. I sincerely suggest to introduce free courses like these in Computational Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry too that are highly useful to Graduate Chemistry Students

By Emmanuel E

Oct 28, 2020

I admit this course is essential for individuals seeking to gain practical knowledge of chemistry. it really helped clear most ideas which were not understood in years before.

By ROHIN R J

Jun 7, 2020

First of all I thank to respected faculties who have Very good concept with good explanation method also I got a good experimental knowledgebase theory...I really appreciate.

By Mohanad J

Jan 9, 2022

I cant show enough graatitude to this course to help refresh my knowledge in chemistry

beside its help me to add more to what I know

I'm really thankful to this efforts

By Elina N

Feb 23, 2021

The material is explained very clearly! I did this course in parallel to my studies in Israel Open University and it really helped me to grasp the material.

By Rakhi V

Sep 16, 2020

This course is really amazing. We get a clear picture about the kinetics. The teachers explained even minute details of each portion very well. Thank you

By SWAPNA B

Mar 9, 2022

The syllabus was very advanced level and very clear explanations for the problems and concepts are given. The course was flexible to learn and complete.

By Patrick B

Sep 10, 2020

its really interesting and the way the content was organized is really so amazing great thanks to the organisers of this course i really appreciate

By Maram A

Jul 25, 2020

Actually i have understood chemistry very well..

I lose alot in the exams but i tried alot..

Finally i did it with a mark 100% in the final exam

By SOPHIA L

Oct 31, 2020

The course helps me revise What I have learnt from university but ít is more in detail and more practice to understand the terms thoroughly.

By Gomathi T

Oct 21, 2020

Excellent course. I am very much disappointed after finishing this wonderful course because there is no certificate for this course.

By Moraya H A

Sep 27, 2020

The course was taken in chemistry applications and I added a lot of experiences in chemical laboratories

Moraya Alqahtani

By Dennis A

Jan 24, 2016

Great.. I'm chemistry.. And this course is very useful to remember all things have you learnt in the university... Thank u

By Juan P C B

Jul 2, 2020

Genial este curso, las profesoras están más que calificadas y los temas son pertinentes al igual que la ayuda audiovisual

By Ariel T

Jul 5, 2021

It was a wonderful experience, and give me more knowledge about different chemical analysis. Thank you very much.

By Paola S

Jul 6, 2020

Il corso è molto bello... Ma ai fini di riconoscimento CFU come posso fare a dimostrare il mio corso completato?

By SOFIANE L

Oct 16, 2020

hello, thank you for this amazing cours, but if you can please i need a certificate to put it on my CV

By Anjusha S

Sep 21, 2020

It was a very nice experience. I didn't know chemistry was this interesting till i started this course

By Dr. N C

It was a great learning experience. The topics have been explained really good with lots of examples.

By Vaidehi B R

Jul 3, 2022

helped me get in touch with my basics. good course to recap all the basic concepts of chemisrty.

By Md. I K

Oct 10, 2020

This course relay increases my capability of understanding as well to make understand students.

By Manuel A F G

Aug 28, 2020

excelente curso, muy didactico y facil de llevar , felicitaciones para las profesoras del curso

By Kodagoda T N H

Sep 8, 2020

This is a good chance that anyone who has a desire to study chemistry from the basic step

By Ahsan B A

Jun 21, 2020

Nice course . I have complete this course .....please encourage me to a certificate .......

By Watuthanthrige J C A

Sep 17, 2020

I refreshed my memory in Chemistry and I recommend this course to anyone who wish to do so