Back to Analyze Stock Data using R and Quantmod Package

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Analyze Stock Data using R and Quantmod Package by Coursera Project Network

4.3

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to pull down Stock Data using the R quantmod package. You will also learn how to perform analytics and pass financial risk functions to the data. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

AV

Jul 20, 2020

An Excellent Introduction to the Quantmod Package, but could have been a bit more informative

A

It's a good course and good platform for new learners Who want to make career in stock market

1 - 25 of 26 Reviews for Analyze Stock Data using R and Quantmod Package

By Ayushmaan D V

Jul 20, 2020

By Raguram S

Jun 01, 2020

Great Course for Beginners to establish themselves

By Hafiz B

Jun 02, 2020

Rhyme interface is so confusing. Besides, when you're done with the last video, the system would automatically kick you out!

Anyway, the instructor is done very good job!! Thank you sir :)

By Cristina S H R

Jun 13, 2020

These guided projects only work if you are allowed more time until you finish the project completely.

I don´t care if most people would do it in 2 hours. But I only got 2/3 of the course. I didn´t get to the part of Sharpe´s ratio.

The time given for the course does not allow you to take notes. Moreover doing it virtually means that you don´t get to practice it in your own computer with your own R package. So you end up with an empty certificate, not having anything to be able to replicate what you learnt.

Moreover it is for beginners in R, but not for beginners in Finance. So the course leaves you with an emptiness in your learning.

If I had paid for learning in this project I would be furious!

By Chua R L

Aug 17, 2020

Instructor is awesome, easy to follow instruction. As a newbie of R-programming, I have taken 2 guided programs by instructor Chris. Felt that I understood very well what was taught. Very good for individuals in finance who wishes to be further exposed to the tools we can use for assessments. Highly highly recommended. He does go through the theory aspect as well, which helps beginners a lot too!!

By Roberto T V A

Jul 01, 2020

It was easy to learning but the last video I couldn´t see I hope that you fixe that. In general it´s a good practice course

By Abhish R

By Arijit C

May 23, 2020

It was great learning from you guys. Thanks for providing such valuable knowledge

By Marco U M L

Aug 06, 2020

Very recommended for the economics and finance students

By HARIKESH

this increase your programming skills.

By ANNAVAJJALA A S

Jun 23, 2020

Great course for beginners like me.

By mayank p

Aug 01, 2020

excellent instructor

By Lalit O

Sep 27, 2020

Very well explained

By Vinoth k J

Jul 23, 2020

good

By p s

Jun 27, 2020

Good

By Vajinepalli s s

Jun 20, 2020

nice

By vikas p

Jun 07, 2020

good

By Lucas B

Jun 08, 2020

I liked the course, I had no previous knowledge of R language, but it was easy to use it and learn how to manipulate stock data. The Rhyme platform does not allow me to review a past lesson once finished. I wanted to review a concept the instructor gave and I just can't.

By Meena M

By Glenda M G

Jul 27, 2020

Very helpful!

By Gone S

Jun 28, 2020

Good Experiene. But, I couldn't open rhyme tool .

By Aadithya S

Jun 21, 2020

The last section was not available for viewing and hence, I technically did not complete the course fully. It also would be nice to get a copy of the .Rmd file used to perform the tasks.

By joe s

Jun 02, 2020

Rhyme, the online tool they use, does not work and kicks you off during the final section so you cannot finish the program or download the code. Until they fix this issue, I would not take any course using that online tool as it would be a waste of money. However, it was excellent up to that point so if they fix this issue it could be a great course.

By Juan T

Jul 01, 2020

Little explanation on the functions of quantdl. The questions at the end refer to things not covered in detail in the course.

By Lee W

The videos can be watched but the 'guided' portion does not work and there is not enough detail to follow along with own R