Back to Anatomy: Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Urinary Systems

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Anatomy: Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Urinary Systems by University of Michigan

In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you will explore the interactive relationships of the cardiovascular, respiratory and urinary systems, and the roles they play in your body. This course is a primer for the cardiovascular, respiratory, and urinary systems in which students learn the pertinent details of the structures and functions through a combination of lectures, videos, labeling activities and quizzes....

VL
Aug 23, 2020

It is an excellent course. I will highly recommend this for people who want to clear their basic in anatomy. Diagrams and actual images in this course helped me a lot in visualization.

JA

I really glad to follow this course. Lectures are very good because they explain facts very clearly and by using diagrams. It was very helpful to recall my knowledge.

76 - 100 of 140 Reviews for Anatomy: Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Urinary Systems

By Carlos E B H

Aug 3, 2020

Fue en excelente docente con buenas herramientas pedagógicas, el contenido fue muy adecuado y facil de aprender al igual que las herramientas visuales, los modelos anatómicos y las demostraciones sobre las implicaciones clinicas.

By Vishal L

Aug 24, 2020

By Andr�s F B C

Oct 1, 2020

This course is a complete way to learn and recognize a lot of particularities of the cardiovascular, respiratory, and urinary systems. Thanks a lot, Dr. Fox.

By Sergio G S M

Aug 28, 2020

Ph.D Glenn M. Fox is such a great teacher. I enjoyed the lectures. Is a high level course worthy of the University of Michigan.

By Scott L

Mar 17, 2021

This was an awesome course and it relates to the Gross Anatomy course I am instructing now. Thank you Dr. Fox

By Cynthia I

Feb 19, 2021

i love anatomy and learn from this course thank you so much to take the time to explain ,i enjoy it

By Narissa E

Feb 3, 2021

Amazing lecturer! Easy to follow lectures with great cadaveric specimens that are clearly labelled.

By Eshan S S

Jun 13, 2021

It was a wonderful course. There were lots of anatomical concepts to study on CVS, RS and Urinary.

By Diana L

Nov 18, 2020

Excellent class...I enjoyed the lectures and quizzes. Dr. Fox is an excellent instructor.

By Siva S M

Nov 27, 2020

it was really nice learning the gross anatomy of the CVS, RS and excretory system

By Dr. J P

Sep 18, 2020

Very clear content, excellent explanations literally I enjoy the way they teach

By Luis R R T

Mar 2, 2021

Nice, excellent course, very good explanations, and magnificent teachers.

By Daniela P L T

Aug 27, 2020

An excellent course, very well explained and easy to understand.

By Lesly L

Jul 17, 2020

Gracias por la enseñanza :) fue genial. Muy buenos profesores!

By SUNGHUN J

Jul 13, 2021

I enjoyed learning and studying anatomy from this course! :)

By Daniella I

May 31, 2021

The course was easy to understand and easy to follow along.

By Deidre W

Dec 11, 2020

Was very informative and helpful in refreshing my knowledge

By Anaishaan S

Jun 13, 2021

Really great course, I understood everything very well.

By BHAVNA A

Oct 24, 2020

it was amazing learning with the University of Michigan

By Mabeli V

Oct 17, 2020

This course was really amazing, I recommend to take it

By Bhavya B

Sep 1, 2020

Great course. I really love the demonstration lessons.

By Abdelrhman K H

Aug 25, 2020

Very good for beginners, It is what you need and more.

By Ahmet D

Nov 4, 2020

Very effective mooc. Thanks everyone for this cours.

By Analyn B

Nov 11, 2020

Thank you so much. I learned alot. God bless!

By Anuradha k

Aug 30, 2020

Thankyou for such a informative session.