Back to Brand New Brand

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand New Brand by California Institute of the Arts

This course is the culmination of the Graphic Design Specialization and gives you an opportunity to tie together your knowledge and skills into a single project: a brand development guide for a company you will invent. This course takes you through the entire design process, from ideation to creation to presentation. Through the guide, you will be creating and giving a visual identity to an imaginary start-up company, and applying that visual identity to a number of forms. You will also develop a logotype and accompanying graphic palette to visually represent your company, as well as apply that design to a number of different applications to see it at work. Note: Only learners who have earned a certificate in the four previous courses in the Specialization are eligible to take the Capstone....

JL
Feb 23, 2017

It was great in terms of working on closer to a long-term project and even learning what a branding guide is. Plus it added to my portfolio and I got a lot more working experience with my programs.

RG
Jun 6, 2020

I thought it was great, I could definitely make use of this and apply it to the real world. Thank you for your instruction. I have a long way to go but I'm excited. Thank you for your teaching.

101 - 125 of 218 Reviews for Brand New Brand

By Nathaniel M Z

Sep 28, 2016

Great course. Thank you team CalArts and Coursera. You have made an impact my profession as a graphic designer.

By Camila R

Apr 4, 2019

Everything I have learned was very useful and interesting! I enjoyed doing my project... An amazing course!!

By Valerie V K

Jan 16, 2019

Very interesting assignment that really challenges you to put together everything you have learned so far.

By Regina B

Jan 25, 2021

Great course, I got a lot of knowledge and certainly saw how I was improving step by step of this course.

By Katrina K

Feb 21, 2020

I just wanted to thank you for the lessons.. I learned a lot and will continue to use them in the future.

By David M

Dec 19, 2019

Great opportunity to really test yourself and find out what you know and what you should work on next.

By Tomelilla G

Apr 13, 2020

Brilliant project! The perfect way to put new-learnt skills into practice and create your own design.

By Oksana P

Aug 18, 2017

Great course! Definitely, I would recommend to go for it. Thank you professor and coursera mentors.

By Mayra C C P

Mar 1, 2017

In this course I had the opportunity to show some of the skills that I have learnt so far. Thanks!

By Omer A A

Oct 9, 2020

i gained a lot of insights from this course and a better understanding for graphic designing work

By Estefanía

Oct 14, 2017

Muy interesante y de mucha utilidad, me gustan los métodos utilizados y siento que aprendí mucho.

By Ramiro C T

Jun 14, 2020

It will not be easy, but it is a fantastic journey. No será fácil, pero es un paseo fantástico.

By LI Y

Sep 29, 2016

A real excellent course. I really enjoy it and learn a lot. Thanks everyone and the teachers~~~

By Amanda V

Excellent course done in a very systematic way to get students to reach their full potential.

By Salah A J

Nov 15, 2017

Thank for the wonderful learning journey, it was really thoughtful and full of knowledge.

By Basam A

Dec 28, 2020

Demanding project, but totally worth it! Thank you for the course and specialization.

By barry m

Oct 12, 2020

This was fun and very enjoyable. I loved working on it, great experience. Thank you.

By Tatiana D

The best of all the Specialization, the assignment was really important and helpful!

By Shaili R

Mar 2, 2021

Very good and well taught and explained. The course material is very well designed.

By Afifa A

Dec 2, 2018

Really enjoyed this course, and got to know many things about graphic designing.

By Fernando A A

Sep 12, 2018

A A+ course. You can put in practice everything that you learned in past classes

By Bonnie K

w

a

s

a

challenging, but very fun and rewarding class. I highly recommend it!

By fredaigue

Aug 25, 2017

Really interesting. I found the feedback of the other students really helpful.

By Shivam K

Nov 1, 2020

I feel very blessed to enroll in this course.

The course designed was amazing.

By Jiefei W

Dec 22, 2020

A good chance for for practice. See lots of good design from other learners.