Back to Brand New Brand

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Brand New Brand by California Institute of the Arts

This course is the culmination of the Graphic Design Specialization and gives you an opportunity to tie together your knowledge and skills into a single project: a brand development guide for a company you will invent. This course takes you through the entire design process, from ideation to creation to presentation. Through the guide, you will be creating and giving a visual identity to an imaginary start-up company, and applying that visual identity to a number of forms. You will also develop a logotype and accompanying graphic palette to visually represent your company, as well as apply that design to a number of different applications to see it at work. Note: Only learners who have earned a certificate in the four previous courses in the Specialization are eligible to take the Capstone....

JL

Feb 24, 2017

It was great in terms of working on closer to a long-term project and even learning what a branding guide is. Plus it added to my portfolio and I got a lot more working experience with my programs.

RG

Jun 07, 2020

I thought it was great, I could definitely make use of this and apply it to the real world. Thank you for your instruction. I have a long way to go but I'm excited. Thank you for your teaching.

101 - 125 of 188 Reviews for Brand New Brand

By Ramiro C T

Jun 14, 2020

It will not be easy, but it is a fantastic journey. No será fácil, pero es un paseo fantástico.

By LI Y

Sep 29, 2016

A real excellent course. I really enjoy it and learn a lot. Thanks everyone and the teachers~~~

By Amanda V

Excellent course done in a very systematic way to get students to reach their full potential.

By Salah A J

Nov 15, 2017

Thank for the wonderful learning journey, it was really thoughtful and full of knowledge.

By barry m

Oct 12, 2020

This was fun and very enjoyable. I loved working on it, great experience. Thank you.

By Tatiana D

The best of all the Specialization, the assignment was really important and helpful!

By Afifa A

Dec 02, 2018

Really enjoyed this course, and got to know many things about graphic designing.

By Fernando A A

Sep 13, 2018

A A+ course. You can put in practice everything that you learned in past classes

By Bonnie K

w

a

s

a

challenging, but very fun and rewarding class. I highly recommend it!

By fredaigue

Aug 25, 2017

Really interesting. I found the feedback of the other students really helpful.

By Manuel A R S

Apr 01, 2019

Very practical. It gives the essential stuff, just what it is really needed.

By Samuele R

Oct 23, 2017

Fantastic course, very interesting and very useful. I learned a lot from it.

By Chriz P P

Jul 02, 2018

I am learning more and new things! I am looking forward for more lessons.

By Osama M G A

Oct 01, 2020

Great opportunity to enter branding design industry! Thanks Coursera!

By Md. A B M

Aug 02, 2020

Great course. I can guarantee, you will learn a lot from this course.

By Camilla C

Jul 14, 2020

Excellent opportunity to apply the knowledge from the specialisation.

By Thuc-Vy N

Aug 11, 2017

I learned so much from this course. It was definitely worth my time.

By Laura B D R

Jul 06, 2019

I really love the way this course guide us to create our own work.

By Hector E

Feb 22, 2017

Excelent course where you put all of your design skills to action.

By Sonia P

Feb 18, 2017

Really interesting to interact with students through the feedbacks

By Adnan A

Jun 26, 2020

This course really helped me to understand graphic design world..

By Lorena A J

Sep 06, 2020

It was a very interesting and fun experience! I learnt a lot!

By Rodney C J

Dec 29, 2017

Great course learned so much and ready to start a new career!

By 魏清君

Dec 26, 2016

Very good course, very systematic knowledge about branding

By Peter S

Sep 26, 2016

Great class, pushed me to be better and develop my skills.