Back to Chemistry

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Chemistry by University of Kentucky

This course is designed to cover subjects in advanced high school chemistry courses, correlating to the standard topics as established by the American Chemical Society. This course is a precursor to the Advanced Chemistry Coursera course. Areas that are covered include atomic structure, periodic trends, compounds, reactions and stoichiometry, bonding, and thermochemistry....

WL
Jul 23, 2016

This is a great course. The primary feature is the number of worked and practice problems. Instead of memorizing, one learns by doing. Short of being in the lab, this is the next best thing.

AA
Oct 24, 2020

401 - 415 of 415 Reviews for Chemistry

By Rohini V N

Oct 6, 2020

Good

By Shagufta Z

Oct 3, 2020

Good

By Turdanov O B

Oct 2, 2020

good

By Suresh K M R

Sep 21, 2020

good

By Tom M

Nov 15, 2020

Good course, well explained. Errata could be included in slides, or put on the videos.

By Selina N O Q

Oct 30, 2020

Nicee

By Jay D R

Oct 14, 2020

Good

By Shaina D D

Nov 26, 2020

t

the course is really good but I don't understand why no certificate, I did his course because I really need it now there is no certificate at the end. it's good so far. please see how u can help us o have our certificate we did because we need it please....

ttttt

By Ashley J

Aug 14, 2020

Wish I got a certificate but it was a good course

By Stefan R

Sep 18, 2020

A good course but no certificate

By Michal A S

Sep 15, 2020

I am sorry to write this but I never found the worst course than this one: exercises are wrong, several mistakes during the explanations, full of errata-corrige in discussions. Worst of all, a tutor saying "I don't know why it's like this" about easy questions that she should know!

It is impossible to follow a course developed and structured this way. I am sorry, but I definitely do not recommend it. If your university course is based on multiple-choice tests that you have to check out multiple times to spot mistakes in them, then yes, you might find it useful. If you are looking for a real and serious Chemistry course, then definitely don't enroll on this one.

If I could give 0 starts, then I would give 0 for sure!