Back to Competitive Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Competitive Strategy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

In this six-module course, you will learn how businesses and organizations behave in situations in which strategic decisions are interdependent, i.e. where my actions affect my competitors' profits and vice versa. Using the basic tools of game theory, we will analyse how businesses choose strategies to attain competitive advantage. This course is also available in Chinese. Please go to our course catalog to access the Chinese version of Competitive Strategy....

AA

Jan 11, 2016

I have no previous business experience and I really enjoyed this class. It gave me insight into game theory and marketing and product development concepts. Good pace and good explanation of topics.

OO

Jul 23, 2018

I had a great time with Prof. Tobias Kretschmer. The course was really eye-opening for me and gave me a lot of perspective in the business world. Looking forward to the remaining courses for sure.

176 - 200 of 533 Reviews for Competitive Strategy

By Arturo N R

Jul 29, 2016

Excelent course and content!! I'd like to have the course material to do a further study, though.

By Siting Z

Apr 10, 2016

运用浅显易懂的例子让你很快明白它的basic concepts,然后会及时的出一些quiz让你active participating rather than passive listening

By Jinder

Feb 24, 2016

Great presentation style. Only recommendation would be to make the slides available for download.

By Jorge L M M

Sep 04, 2015

Excellent course, very useful content explained in an easy and effective way. Highly recommended!

By Pilar B

Sep 12, 2019

I enjoyed the lessons. They are creative and interesting. I recomend this course.

Best regards.

By Aditya A

May 03, 2020

The course is made in a best way to make understand about the topic in much simplified manner

By A T K Y

May 02, 2016

Excellent Course with a good learning opportunity with Examples and Quiz at end of each topic

By andres a

Nov 07, 2015

Excelente curso, muy ilustrativo y muy clara toda la información. Gracias por la oportunidad.

By Kemka W

Oct 24, 2017

Super Course. Very helpful even in personal life. 100% recommended for serious competitor.

By Jorge R

Oct 04, 2016

very good and up to date. This is one of the best courses I ever taken. Thank you so much

By Jolanta K

Sep 10, 2015

An interesting course with a lot of examples. I was really enjoying watching the lectures.

By Nanak K B

May 09, 2020

He has become favourite Professor. He is as objective as he is subjective and articulate.

By Sudeep S

May 01, 2020

I like it a lot. I love how they give real life example, which give better understanding.

By Moises M

Jun 02, 2020

Excellent course. 100% Recomendable and very applicable for business today!! Congrats!!

By Yiannis K

Jan 25, 2019

Not easy but super interesting. One of the best courses I have done so far in coursera.

By Gwendoline C

Oct 19, 2018

Very insightful course on strategic thinking and well orchestrated for online purposes!

By Ivon E E R

Oct 09, 2016

Great course! It's very important to understand the decisions, and how to achieve them.

By Imran K

Oct 22, 2015

Excellent lectures, well thought out. Exercises were too easy but a great intro course.

By Miguel V

Jan 22, 2019

Very interesting course. Thanks very much for all the lessons, it has been a pleasure!

By Cesar A S

Jan 11, 2016

Really Good! I love the examples using on the curse and the attitude of the professor.

By Mickael D

Nov 08, 2015

I really like the lesson.

I enjoy it and will re-take it to brush up my understanding.

By Vitaly Z

Aug 14, 2015

Wonderful exercise for your brain.

That is simple story about math magic in real life.

By Zong, F

Nov 15, 2015

Wonderful course! I've learned a lot. Thank you very much for providing this course.

By Ankur V

Aug 26, 2015

Excellent course to offer deep insights into decision making in real business world.

By Edward C

Aug 02, 2019

great introduction. enhances a lot of value if you had taken a course on it before.