Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS

Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

BC

Jun 23, 2018

I loved this course. When I had issues support was awesome sauce. I really enjoyed the puns this instructor used to keep you from going off in a daze. I really wish I would have found Coursera sooner.

451 - 475 of 8,377 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Supachat C

Dec 12, 2021

Compare to part 1, this part is quite difficult. With a lot of unfamiliar technical term throwing on and on, sometime it need to review again and again. But this part give me more a lot of detail that I do not understand before. Even though I used to troubleshoot my home network.

By Ramon L O

Aug 10, 2019

I've worked on week 1 only but so far so good... I've been able to actually learn some other stuff I didn't know. I mean, the way the course and the practices are being explained one after the other have been explained clearly enough for me to understand and remember the course.

By Odey

May 20, 2019

The course was amazing, My friends warned me that the networking being very hard to understand but in this course, I've understood all the difficult terms and ideas while it doesn't matter how many times I replayed the videos :-)

Thanks for Kiron.ngo, Coursera and 216.58.211.110

By JD D

Apr 9, 2019

This course was really helpful to understanding how devices communicate through networks. I found it challenging at times but all the tools were there to develop a better understanding. I feel confident that I understand all the important and fundamental components of networking.

By buck n

Mar 16, 2019

This was my first real exposure to the fundaments of IPv6 and it was good! I viewed the expanse of this relatively obscure addressing scheme with intrepidation. After completing this course, my fears and intrepedations were reduce. I now know enough to be dangerous and effective.

By Jacob H

Dec 22, 2018

I enjoyed it. I do wish there was a little more "hands on" like getting into a network routers settings or even a troubleshooting a network through quicklabs. other than that the course was great, i learned a lot, and i came away wanting to dig deeper into the topics discussed.

By Adr R

Nov 22, 2018

I am really exhited to accomplish the second step of the Google IT Support Proffesional Certificate. Networking is just a different world and to have the ability to understand how it works is just something else. Look forward to put all my new knowledge in practice! Kind regards!

By Millicent S

Nov 6, 2018

i love and "hate" this teacher, absolutely everything is explained in a very concise but also easy to understand manner without skipping any important details, but i hate the puns, i swear i would cover my face with both hands every time, it hurts!!! (you're great, never change!)

By Pedro J R J

All I have to say that it is not a cakewalk you must love what your doing read and paid attention to details.

Lots of terms to learn but it will come with the territory, I am a retired chef all I know it's about food but I founded interesting and with determination can be done.

By Mary W

Dec 19, 2021

Great course for beginners and easy to understand considering how complex many topics are. You will probably need to review some lessons multiple times and even do a little of your own research at times, but overall, they did a great job breaking down the many complex topics.

By Gupta, N K

Dec 30, 2019

A great way to begin with learning about the computer networks, this course will definitely help you come out of the network jargon and assist if you want to further deep dive in the future.

The content delivered in a super simple way for the audience to connect with it.

Thanks!

By El L Z

Mar 14, 2021

I Studied in a university majoring Computer System. I studied a lot about networking, but this course explain things that I don't get in the university. Some of the things explained in this course are very clearly explained. Even some of the things that I don't get in my uni.

By Gunseerat K

Jul 24, 2020

The trainer is amazing, his explanations are perfect. Course contents are perfectly balanced, whether you're a pro or a novice this will help in all ways. I have learnt a very well practical knowledge on many petty looking paragraphs from forouzan. I m glad i took this course

By Aaron H

Apr 15, 2018

This course has been excellent! I enjoyed every bit of information and the delivery was superb! This course really gets your feet wet and gives you a good grasp of just what it takes just to link your machine to a network, and from there to the internet. It is a great course!

By Antonio P

Apr 23, 2021

This course is tough; there´s a lot of technical details and stuff; nonetheless, it's a super exciting course to take; I learned a lot about networking; even tough I don't like networking, I really found the contentts of the course amazing (The teacher is an amazing guider!)

By MD F S

May 26, 2018

A lot of Things I have learned about networking. From the basics to a bit more advanced level of information and the way the lecture contents have been delivered are just simply amazing.

Very friendly instructor and made the course looks and feels really easy and informative.

By Marco E

Aug 6, 2021

I love this course, very informative. Refer to my review post in the community posted via the end of week 6. i would have loved to see more Troubleshooting scenarios thought.

Super excited for the next course.

I'm really happy with choosing the whole Google IT Support Course

By Jeffrey S

Oct 1, 2019

There is much basic information I took in and was not aware of. Still grasping the datagram and how it works between the client and server along with all the tools that go with working as an administrator or IT specialist. I have learned so much and excited to learn more.

By Borislav B

May 14, 2020

This course is very useful in terms of getting familiar with networking and how computers communicate. The information is well structured and easy to comprehend, the lector explains everything really well. One could learn a lot by taking this course. I strongly recommend !

By Alexander D

Mar 18, 2020

I learned a lot through this course. There was a lot of technical information that is extremely helpful in the IT field. They presented it in a very easy to follow manner, but some studying was required on my part to review the information before passing the tests/quizzes.

By IRIABIJE O T

Apr 27, 2021

This course is mind-blowing. I learnt so much that I had to go over the videos again and again cos it was interesting all the way. The course would make you want to go practical and I am truly happy for demystifying each topic on the Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking.

By Jonathan D M T

Feb 26, 2021

An excellent course in which we can learn many things in a very short time, spiced up with experiences from professionals in the field that encourage you to keep going! A well thought out course where you have a very good training. Thank you very much for the opportunity!

By Keith D

Really well presented and everything taken step-by-step to build up an understanding of the technologies involved. My first time diving into this area and has really wet my appetite. Happy to recommend for those trying to get a better understanding of computer networking.

By Soumyadeep A

Apr 13, 2020

It was a very informative and nicely paced course.

The occasional jokes made by the instructor were extremely bad and cringy :) but they were one of the things which kept me focussed throughout the course.

the big amount of graded and ungraded assignments were very helpful.

By Aamir M

Sep 7, 2020

Learned lot that I didn't know. Course was presented effortlessly. It encourages to study, research, learn independently as it doesn't cover everything. I hope my brain is absorbent enough with 4 kids & full time demanding job to memorize, practice and grow. Pray for me!