Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

TS
Aug 5, 2019

This was a very fun course! I really enjoyed the style and pace of the information given. A lot of technical information was given while the course made it easy to take in and comprehend the material!

SW
Jun 21, 2021

This course was more intensive than the first one, but felt a little more hands-on. I am excited to see how the next course goes. I do feel I learned quite a bit in this course and it was challenging.

7526 - 7550 of 7,925 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Guilherme B P

Feb 4, 2020

While the content was very useful, up to date and interesting, the reading performed by the instructor was very distracting at times as it was rather low in quality.

By Pavel K

Sep 14, 2020

You will not pass this course without additional information from YouTube or another courses. Especially IPv6 compression test. They didn't explain rules properly.

By Baris T

Sep 26, 2020

There were great informations that can be taken however the whole course was much theoretical. I wish there were more hands-on labs and troubleshooting scenerios.

By Saon S

Apr 22, 2018

Networking being one of the most complicated parts of IT, this course cover almost every topic. But a little more illustrations and engagement would be better.

By Abdulmateen P

Jul 6, 2020

It was okay. I wish there were more animations and less speaking, as for a beginner It was difficult for me to grasp all the knowledge this course provided.

By Joseph M

Apr 15, 2020

The IPv6 compression quiz is using wrong values as correct answers. if that was the case I would suggest making it multiple choice maybe easier to program.

By Andrew K

Oct 2, 2020

The transcripts had several spelling and punctuation errors. That is my only real issue, as I use the transcripts to help me follow the content easier.

By Rebecca C

Aug 4, 2019

Good overview of networking. A lot of detail. I think this will be difficult to apply in real-world settings unless you are already doing this work.

By Darcy S

Mar 16, 2018

Could use more visual aids, and could go a little more in depth on some concepts. Overall, it was still a good introduction to networking concepts.

By Yifan C

Nov 12, 2019

The course is basic but good. The quizzes are so boring, all about remembering useless numbers and concepts (such as port number of all protocols)

By SAI K R R

Mar 21, 2021

I learn a lot from this course it is really helpful to me to understands the what is Computer Networks and how it plays a key role in Networking.

By Stephen C J

Jan 7, 2020

I feel like the course didn't explain things well. I struggled to grasp networking, this course is a disappointment compared to the first course.

By Joshua S V

Jan 6, 2022

Would have liked to have more hands-on exercises or work that applies the things taught in the course. Which in my opinion helps with retention.

By Aleksandra K

Apr 19, 2020

Good structure, but a lot of information could be supported with visuals. It was sometimes difficult to follow just by listening and imagining.

By Gamage G

Oct 8, 2020

Class materials little bit hard to understand. However, I suggest to accessing outside sources will help to finish the course successfully.

By Paul C

Feb 5, 2018

Some of the instructions for the test were a bit confusing. The content for each section was very well put together and delivered clearly.

By Harshin N m

Sep 18, 2020

the content in the course is very intresting and usefull, but i feel evaluation should be bit more tougher so as to make a good learning.

By Duy N N

Apr 30, 2018

The suplemental readings missing for the quiz, The explaination of tutor is quite difficult to understand ( or I am not clever enough)

By Kristian K

Apr 12, 2021

To be honest, this was a really tough course but even though I have finished it, I am still going to dive deeper into all these things

By Connie R

Nov 21, 2021

Qwiklab week 6 was not very user friendly. I was not able to find the check my progress or find the scores at the top of the screen.

By Andrew F

Aug 15, 2020

Could use some mid video questions to keep you on your toes. It is quite a bit of information to hold until the end of the lessons.

By Greg F

Mar 20, 2019

the graded plugins are just about undoable with glitches or incorrect simulations or just no direction as to how to complete them.

By Cesar G

Jan 27, 2022

There's spelling errors in some videos and the videos could use MORE animated graphics instead of someone reading a teleprompter.

By Efrain O J

May 26, 2018

I think some more practical exercises would be helpful, since this is a hard subject to grasp. Other than that it's pretty good.