Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

AA
Mar 25, 2020

Great course. It is great for beginners and for people that may have forgotten a thing or two. The way it was taught makes it so much better than reading man pages or something else as dry and boring.

AM
Feb 18, 2020

Apply yourself to these terms and concepts and you will gain knowledge that is presented in a very understandable way. Watch and rewatch the course videos and I promise it will all start making sense!

1426 - 1450 of 7,875 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Edward S

Sep 16, 2020

I thought I had a better than average understanding of networking.. but now I *KNOW* that I have a better understanding :)

By Julián R M V

Aug 7, 2020

Excellent. I am very happy to finish this course and i am very interested in the next one. I really want to get certified.

By Christian C

Jun 26, 2020

Amazing course. There's a lot of knowledge in this course and a great history lesson of the birth of internet. It was fun!

By Alexander N

Oct 2, 2019

To be honest, this course was a little bit tough, but the videos and directions make it so much understandable. Thank you.

By Chan S H

Aug 5, 2019

I learnt a lot about networking. I can now understand more things my brother as my computer admin is always talking about.

By Marcin D

May 25, 2019

Eye opening stuff. Very well structured and dense. Quizes could use more questions to better reinforce material learned.

By Curtis H

Mar 11, 2019

I have gone over this information before in other classes, but this course helped me to really understand the information.

By Quincy M

Jul 4, 2018

This was a very in-depth course and has taught me a lot. now on the the next courses to complete this certificate program.

By Orsolya S

Aug 17, 2021

This is a very difficult course. This is by no means the absolute starting level. But you can learn a lot, you can do it!

By Val H

Aug 8, 2021

Very thorough and professional course! The instructors were amazing, and the quizzes and exams really force you to learn.

By samuel K

Jun 22, 2021

I have enjoyed every bit of this studies. i enjoy the tutors as much as the course and i am going all the way to the end.

By Michael W

Nov 21, 2020

I struggled thru this group of lessons, don't know how you can improve it. Maybe more videos hashing out of the concepts.

By Frank M

Oct 4, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. It gives you a lot of information on how things work and how they will work in the future.

By Wai K W C

Sep 30, 2020

It is a tightly-packed course with a lot of fundamental knowledge to help you have a better picture to our modern network

By Henil P

Sep 7, 2020

it was very helpful, the videos and instructions were step by step and informative. I enjoyed the extra readings as well.

By Rebeca C

Aug 17, 2020

Definitely a lot of information but it is all fundamental in understanding everything that goes into computer networking.

By Kyle F

May 4, 2020

This is a tough one. Very dense on data and the content is very dry. If you have good study habits you'll make it though!

By Kim S J

Apr 25, 2020

Great course. This is a comprehensive introductory course to computer networking. Very professional and well presented.

By bino j

Oct 24, 2019

good course.gaining knowledge is the only way to survive this world .thanks google and coursera.for 6his wonderful course

By Francisco L

May 12, 2018

Great module. Lots of interesting and great information. Kudos to the teacher. Very knowledgeable on this subject matter.

By Munneke M

Feb 15, 2018

Victor Escobedo is very very good at presenting this information in a way that is interesting and enthusiastic. Good job!

By Minenhle P C

Jan 6, 2022

The course was a bit challenging but i managed to learn new things about the relationship from one computer to the next.

By Francisco M

Feb 27, 2021

This was a lot to go through, but I did take as much notations as possible to go back for refreshers. Very informative.

By ECYT

Jan 27, 2021

Instructors are clear in the explanation and straight to the point. Also makes the learning process fun and interesting.

By 274Aayushi A

Nov 19, 2020

It was a very good, insightful and interesting journey learning about computer networking. Course content was very nice.