Back to The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

ME
Jul 31, 2020

i learned so much even after i took CCNA i had some vague points, but this course made thing clearer to me looking , it even made me interested to complete the whole google it support specialization .

JP
Jan 25, 2018

A lot of information, but i feel like i fully understand core networking concepts. A lot of this info has helped me comprehend what will be required for me when I take my Network + certification exam.

1426 - 1450 of 7,911 Reviews for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking

By Sharon K

Mar 13, 2021

It was a GREAT course, but so very RIGOROUS material. So thankful I was able to get through it all and stick with it too.

By Mauricio G

Nov 13, 2020

I was struggling with this course but at the end I went through it. Thank you guys for shared all your knowledge with us.

By Sandeep S

Oct 6, 2020

My word, tough course for the technologically uninitiated. But boy does it feel good to learn something utterly new at 30!

By Bruno S

Sep 25, 2020

Curso um tanto quanto complexo e desafiador, mas passado de uma forma que torna o aprendizado muito mais leve e divertido.

By Edward S

Sep 16, 2020

I thought I had a better than average understanding of networking.. but now I *KNOW* that I have a better understanding :)

By Julián R M V

Aug 7, 2020

Excellent. I am very happy to finish this course and i am very interested in the next one. I really want to get certified.

By Christian C

Jun 26, 2020

Amazing course. There's a lot of knowledge in this course and a great history lesson of the birth of internet. It was fun!

By Alexander N

Oct 2, 2019

To be honest, this course was a little bit tough, but the videos and directions make it so much understandable. Thank you.

By Chan S H

Aug 5, 2019

I learnt a lot about networking. I can now understand more things my brother as my computer admin is always talking about.

By Marcin D

May 25, 2019

Eye opening stuff. Very well structured and dense. Quizes could use more questions to better reinforce material learned.

By Curtis H

Mar 11, 2019

I have gone over this information before in other classes, but this course helped me to really understand the information.

By Quincy M

Jul 4, 2018

This was a very in-depth course and has taught me a lot. now on the the next courses to complete this certificate program.

By Orsolya S

Aug 17, 2021

This is a very difficult course. This is by no means the absolute starting level. But you can learn a lot, you can do it!

By Val H

Aug 8, 2021

Very thorough and professional course! The instructors were amazing, and the quizzes and exams really force you to learn.

By samuel K

Jun 22, 2021

I have enjoyed every bit of this studies. i enjoy the tutors as much as the course and i am going all the way to the end.

By Michael W

Nov 21, 2020

I struggled thru this group of lessons, don't know how you can improve it. Maybe more videos hashing out of the concepts.

By Frank M

Oct 4, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. It gives you a lot of information on how things work and how they will work in the future.

By Wai K W C

Sep 30, 2020

It is a tightly-packed course with a lot of fundamental knowledge to help you have a better picture to our modern network

By Henil P

Sep 7, 2020

it was very helpful, the videos and instructions were step by step and informative. I enjoyed the extra readings as well.

By Rebeca C

Aug 17, 2020

Definitely a lot of information but it is all fundamental in understanding everything that goes into computer networking.

By Kyle F

May 4, 2020

This is a tough one. Very dense on data and the content is very dry. If you have good study habits you'll make it though!

By Kim S J

Apr 25, 2020

Great course. This is a comprehensive introductory course to computer networking. Very professional and well presented.

By bino j

Oct 24, 2019

good course.gaining knowledge is the only way to survive this world .thanks google and coursera.for 6his wonderful course

By Francisco L

May 12, 2018

Great module. Lots of interesting and great information. Kudos to the teacher. Very knowledgeable on this subject matter.

By Munneke M

Feb 15, 2018

Victor Escobedo is very very good at presenting this information in a way that is interesting and enthusiastic. Good job!