Back to The Strategy of Content Marketing

The Strategy of Content Marketing, University of California, Davis

About this Course

This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Extension. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably. Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing....

By NJ

Nov 05, 2018

Amazing course! I learn various new words and phrases that impress me a lot.\n\nI have sent my wordpress link. Kindly review me how am going.\n\nhttp://nj2016.wordpress.com

By MC

Jan 22, 2018

It's a rich content course with great insights that will definitely help you become a better writter, know and reach your target, understand metrics and more!

83 Reviews

By Aduvie Okoh

Jan 01, 2019

I am unhappy that I did not see the full content of this course.

By Tausif Mundrawala

Dec 27, 2018

An exceptional course for all the enthusiasts of content writing and marketing.

By Edmafe Eclavea

Dec 27, 2018

This would have been a 4 or 5 star course if not for the pitfalls of solely relying on peer reviews for the assignment submissions. I realized that all of my efforts at this course were wasted by the fact that most of my classmates weren't even paying attention to the course material, and some of them did not even try to understand the submission instructions prior to sending their work. I would suggest having an instructor from Coursera or from the partner learning institution to be at least checking the submissions as peer reviews - and one's grades - depend a lot on the quality of students currently enrolled in the course. Sonia and Brian were excellent instructors and the material was good but my experience was ruined by the peer reviews.

By Eid Mostafa Abd ElAzim

Dec 20, 2018

Awesome Course Tons of information's that help you to build your career ,

By vinodkumar

Dec 11, 2018

Good one, Good for beginners for content writers.

By JAISHANKAR JAMIESON LEE HILL

Nov 24, 2018

Phenomenal course which lit the spark within me to fully embrace the path of the content marketeer.

Thank you for opening up a new world to me and giving me a new vision. Simply stunning content. Don't hesitate, sign up now!

By Shweta Mohanty

Nov 17, 2018

I gained a lot of valuable insights into content marketing.

Really helpful!

By Sophie Poulsen

Nov 16, 2018

This is a great course if you're just getting into content marketing and want to build a proper foundation. It has quite basic lessons like how to build your own website and some of the lessons are repeated throughout the course. However, the peer-review assignments allow you to put those lessons into practice, which I found very helpful. This course is a great place to start if you want to learn more about content marketing.

By Carlos ibarra

Nov 07, 2018

Realmente me ha ayudado a comprender una parte del marketing

Muchas gracias Coursera

By Nidhi Jain

Nov 05, 2018

Amazing course! I learn various new words and phrases that impress me a lot.

I have sent my wordpress link. Kindly review me how am going.