Back to Create a Python Application using MySQL

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a Python Application using MySQL by Coursera Project Network

Data plays a crucial role in application development. It plays such a crucial role that there are people called Database Administrators that specialize in just organizing the data. The traditional database used to be, and often still is, a relational database. MySQL is one of the most popular relational databases and is backed by the Oracle corporation as well. This provides the developer with a variety of online resources. The popularity of MySQL combined with the popularity of Python has resulted in the development of an API that makes the interface between Python and MySQL almost seamless. In this course, you will create a Python application using Python’s MySQL Connector that creates a MySQL database containing words and their definitions. You will then retrieve words and definitions from the database table, update a definition in the database table, and display a selected word’s definition. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

1 - 3 of 3 Reviews for Create a Python Application using MySQL

By NaingNaingHtun

Jul 17, 2020

I just want to know how to use MySql with python.I have learned MySql from my university.So,honestly, this is too easy for me.Thanks for your explanation sir.

By Maneesha R

Jul 17, 2020

This course had vanished all the fear in me of doing projects.I really thank coursera for this project.

By Samiksha S L

Jul 12, 2020

Just Fantastic! I loved to learn.