Back to Data Analysis with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis with Python by IBM

Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analysis, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more! Topics covered: 1) Importing Datasets 2) Cleaning the Data 3) Data frame manipulation 4) Summarizing the Data 5) Building machine learning Regression models 6) Building data pipelines Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts: Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas, Numpy and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

SC

May 06, 2020

I started this course without any knowledge on Data Analysis with Python, and by the end of the course I was able to understand the basics of Data Analysis, usage of different libraries and functions.

RP

Apr 20, 2019

perfect for beginner level. all the concepts with code and parameter wise have been explained excellently. overall best course in making anyone eager to learn from basics to handle advances with ease.

226 - 250 of 1,760 Reviews for Data Analysis with Python

By Abhishek R

May 13, 2020

This course provides a good understanding of different steps involved in data analysis.The labs provided help us to see the output of our code which is very useful.

By Uping D

Aug 06, 2018

I like this one very much. Yes, the course was difficult but easy to follow and enjoyable. Thank you for making me think a lot, and thank you for all your hardwork.

By Magdalena C

Jun 21, 2020

Very interesting course. Definitively I will apply what I been learned at work.

Easy to study due to flexible hours and very simple way of introducing the subject.

By 2K17-SE-32_Devyani S

Nov 09, 2019

Coursera is a commendable website and has helped me a lot in learning new skills from established organisations.

A great shout-out to my Instructor and my peers! :)

By Saurabh M

Mar 15, 2019

It is a great gateway

course into the world of data science. It is mainly focussed on theoritical concepts of data science which have wide range of applications .

By Gabriel A S

Jul 29, 2018

The course is great for beginners and anybody interested in data analysis. Lessons were clear, and interactive labs allowed to strengthen your learning experience.

By Liliana A M

Feb 15, 2020

It is an excellent course that helps develop skills such as English language management as well as introducing you to the programming language and data analysis.

By Devkul S

Feb 19, 2019

This course is very beneficial those who want to build carrier in data science. Each topics are cleared very nicely and the lab exercise clears the most concept.

By Satvik C

Feb 04, 2020

I have learned a lot if things regarding data analysis .

thanks to the teachers for helping me to understand how to analysis the data in different ways.

By Juan C A G

Aug 03, 2020

I found the material very useful, well structured and hands-on oriented. There are many complex matters, lsuch as Advanced Statisctics covered in simple terms.

By Anuar M

Mar 11, 2020

Excellent class for new data science to learn about data per-processing, data modelling and analysis. Highly recommended for those who are new to data science.

By SHOBHIT Y

May 06, 2019

My experience for this course on data analysis was really enriching where I learned various machine learning techniques and applied to real practical datasets.

By Seda Ç

Please review my assignment! https://www.coursera.org/learn/data-analysis-with-python/peer/kKAn8/house-sales-in-king-county-usa/review/au-vc5uFEeqZJhIm1P6uEQ

By Milind K S

Apr 30, 2020

This has by far been the best Data Science course I've ever come across. This teaches you 30 pages worth of content so easily that you never feel the burden.

By Chien D

Oct 07, 2019

This course can help me to know how to use pandas, and reading csv file. This also helps me to know how to create multiple, poly, and linear regression model

By MEET P

Sep 01, 2019

Too good if you pay attention...

this course disappointed at some points where they just showed us direct syntax and not proper information about that syntax

By Eric G

Nov 06, 2019

Good overview of statistical analysis with python. I'd recommend having at least some background in statistics and maybe linear algebra before taking this.

By Sher B

Apr 30, 2020

Best part of this course is that it is designed in a way that the student is able to get a clear view of topic on course completion. Well designed module.

By NicholasN

Mar 14, 2020

Good course if you need to start your career in Data Science. I recommend to take all courses in the specialization. Five stars for everyone. Good Luck :)

By Yechen H

Sep 09, 2019

Very well structured course to learn the whole process of Data Analysis and get hands dirty in the field. Recommend to anyone interested in Data Analysis!

By Benjamin C

May 22, 2019

Curso muy completo, repleto de información útil con problemáticas reales y ejercicios de aplicación espectaculares. Sin dudas voy a recomendar este curso!

By Noel A P

Jun 06, 2020

A very good course for anyone who wants to get started with pandas, NumPy, SciPy, sklearn.. and learn how to look at data and meaningful insights from it

By Albert O

Amazing content. I learned a lot of concepts used in analyzing data in Python. Examples in the course made it simple and easy to practice and understand.

By AVIJIT B

Apr 21, 2020

This course is good for someone who wants to start learning machine learning. It covers all the relevant topics which will help you in machine learning.

By Ezeoke C

May 12, 2020

This course was packed with a lot of details. I mean a lot. If one doesn't take his/her time to go through everything, it would just become overwhelming