Back to Data Analysis with Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Analysis with Python by IBM

Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analysis, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more! Topics covered: 1) Importing Datasets 2) Cleaning the Data 3) Data frame manipulation 4) Summarizing the Data 5) Building machine learning Regression models 6) Building data pipelines Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts: Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas, Numpy and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions. If you choose to take this course and earn the Coursera course certificate, you will also earn an IBM digital badge. LIMITED TIME OFFER: Subscription is only $39 USD per month for access to graded materials and a certificate....

RP

Apr 20, 2019

perfect for beginner level. all the concepts with code and parameter wise have been explained excellently. overall best course in making anyone eager to learn from basics to handle advances with ease.

SC

May 06, 2020

I started this course without any knowledge on Data Analysis with Python, and by the end of the course I was able to understand the basics of Data Analysis, usage of different libraries and functions.

176 - 200 of 1,724 Reviews for Data Analysis with Python

By Hao H

Sep 10, 2020

Well arranged course that covers the essentials statistics with Python. But be aware this is an elementary course that may be a little too easy for those who have experiences in statistics.

By Juan E F A

Feb 15, 2020

It was an excellent way to begin in the path of data science. I really enjoyed all the knowledge they shared. I'd lie if I say that it was a piece of cake, but it wasn´t impossible, either.

By Narasimhan, S

This was a good course to understand some of the analysis concepts that are available.I would rate this course for anyone who wishes to have a good foundation of Data Analysis with Python.

By Dr. J N

Apr 17, 2020

This course precisely and comprehensively covers important aspects of Data Analysis with Python. I strongly recommend this course for those who are serious about Data Science using python.

By Carolinne O R M

Sep 25, 2019

Excellent course, it helped me a lot to get started with Python. Still today I always consult my personal notes on this course to perform data analysis in all types of projects I work on.

By Jayesh M

Jan 24, 2020

I like this course more than anything. As this course give me many useful insight of model as well as this included the many things like from model fitting/training to improve the model.

By John S S D

Jun 12, 2020

The course is very hands-on focused and that's great. Nevertheless, if there were some documents that summarize the week content (attibutes or codes characteristics) would be fantastic.

By Harsh V J

Apr 25, 2020

It is a good course on Data Analysis for both predictive and descriptive analysis. I think there should be more practice assignments for more hands on experience on predictive analysis.

By David B

Jun 02, 2020

Great content, clear video and concrete examples. One may wish to have more mathematical justification for some computations and functions, but it is the subject of a different course.

By NATALIA C V

Jan 19, 2020

Muy bien explicado, con las herramientas necesarias para adquirir habilidades en modelamiento por medio de regresiones lineales simples y multiples asi como la evaluación de los mismos

By WAI S W W

Apr 11, 2020

The course helped refresh some of math and statistics learnt from university and provided a good overview of using python codes and functions to analyze complex data science projects.

By Hoang K K N

Jul 19, 2020

Lessons of the course are easily understanding with great explanations. Exercises are practical and easily applied with a free online website. I am greatly satisfied with the course.

By Binay N

Feb 09, 2020

This course introduces the different pandas libraries that are mostly used in the data analysis using python. The student will learn about data wrangling, exploration, modeling, etc.

By 李政君(Li Z

Nov 07, 2019

Overall great lesson, learned a lot from it! But some code of Lab Nothbook might not give desired output and need modification, and material about Watson Studio might need upgraded.

By Mikias H

Oct 28, 2019

This course has given me skills to clean data, visualize data and evaluate models using different Python libraries. Great course and recommend it to anyone interested in analytics.

By Jitesh J T

Jan 27, 2020

Superb explanation of the topics required for data analysis with a thorough hands on training of Python programming makes this course one of the best courses I have done till now.

By Shepherd M

Jun 28, 2020

The course was very insightful, coming from knowing almost nothing about data analysis of python, it was easy to understand while not feeling while following the steps provided.

By Nam D

Jun 15, 2020

It is very interesting course. Before taking this course, I feel Python is complicated programming language.Now, I feel interesting about advancing technical skills with coursera

By Carlos J B A

Jan 09, 2019

A rewarding experience because I have been able to learn very valuable information. It is an excellent course. It has helped me in the personal and professional field. Thank you.

By DANIELA R F

Aug 20, 2020

Este curso es un gran acercamiento inicial al tema de Ciencia de datos, es muy intuitivo para las personas que no tienen conocimientos de Phyton, estadística o ciencia de datos.

By ARPIT K

Jun 21, 2020

I have learnt new things in python, like Linear regression and Ridge regression. Through different projects I gain an insight of how I can manipulate data and predict variables.

By Muhammad A S

Apr 17, 2020

A course that goes direct to the point saving you loads of time of researching and learning things alternatively. In simple words, this course was CLEAR and DIRECT to the point.

By Tareq A

Feb 10, 2019

Really this course shows the full path to master the Data Analysis with Python. This path is short, helpful, and rich information their. thank you at all and thank you Coursera

By Jaime O

Apr 08, 2020

Excellent training.

This course will greatly improve my ability to become well versed in Machine Learning AI using Python!

Many thanks to the IBM staff and to Dr. Santarcangelo!

By Khadija S

Mar 22, 2019

Highly recommended course. All i was about data analysis with using Python as a tool. In this course you can learn basic econometric, python, and of course how to analyse data.