Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

226 - 250 of 366 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Abhinav S

May 11, 2017

Quite Helpful. Well taught and simple to understand. Thanks!

By Roy A

May 30, 2017

Excellently crafted, covers identifying CTQs and their influence/independent variables, classifying them, choosing the appropriate analysis and then drawing conclusions on refining the dataset. The use of minitab drives home what is expected when applying the tools in real life events. Looking forward to more courses by the University of Amsterdam!

By Sasti G

Dec 24, 2017

It was really great experience as a beginner. It starts from the scratch and also explains which analysis is suitable for which data sets. I would suggest to explain the methodologies to find p value, r squared value and also when to use mean median mode. Course is excellent.

By Quek P

Aug 03, 2017

Systematic and clear instruction guide !

By Vasanthakumar.KV

Aug 22, 2017

I'm doing my B.E (Industrial Engineering. This really helped me to understand how to approach the Lean Six Sigma projects as well as the usage of MINITAB . And i understood statistics clearly .

and I'm really thankful to Prof .Dr.Inez ... thought me LSS and statistical with real time examples ..

and I'm early waiting for another courses related to "Industrial Engineering "

By S D V K

Jun 20, 2017

good with relevant examples

By Christian D L R

Oct 01, 2017

Great curse1 Very interactive and well explained!

By Shubham B

Feb 26, 2018

it was good to learn Data analytics for lean six sigma within a short period

By Isaac A d S

Nov 21, 2017

Excelente curso, podemos aprender muito de uma forma bem mais descomplicada. Estou amando.

By Bruno G

Feb 18, 2018

Quick and practical, with good examples, easy explanation and good exercises

By chris j

Mar 03, 2018

Very good introduction to the use of Minitab in addressing statistical questions in Six Sigma. Well paced, and good depth provided.

By Devendra

Mar 30, 2018

Excellent Course!!

By Kurian M

Feb 12, 2018

Excellent course. The structure of the course is excellent. The resource person, Ms. Inez, has done a wonderful job.

By MAX M

Feb 05, 2018

Excellent online training. Very dynamic and easy to follow.Highly recommended

By Akshat K

Apr 20, 2018

The course contents are amazing and so is the delivery and articulation of Dr. Inez. Before this course, I completed several courses on Lean six sigma, but the way Dr Inez has structurally explained each step is excellent. However, I felt that there should be more content in this course because it's quite addicting.

If you are a new learner, I would suggest you to opt for this course without any second thought. Go for it!

Also, I request the course staff to provide a zip file including all lecture videos and assignments because I want to keep the contents forever with me. Thank you for this course and please come up with a similar, but advanced, version of this course.

By Javier Z

Apr 04, 2018

Very well structured course. It covers the main tools needed to perform data driven analysis. The examples are clear, using simple language, and based on cases of services an industry. I liked que quizzes too, you have to understand the concepts in order to pass with 80% correct answers. Congratulations Inez Zwetsloot, you have made a terrific work!! Javier Zalazar.

By Sankaranarayanan P

May 07, 2018

Fantastic refresher with though provoking quizzes to kindle the brain!

By Baski S

Feb 06, 2018

This is an excellent course and Dr. Inez Zwetsloot is fantastic as she walks through the concept and then she works through the problem and provide a solution. i would recommend this course to every one. Thank you Dr. Inez Zwetsloot and the University of Amsterdam, Coursera for bringing out these courses for us.

By Meri I

Mar 29, 2018

I am really happy to finish this course, I am grateful for my teacher Mr Jyldyz agay who has suggested this course . Also for my Dr by Lean Six sigma Miss Inez Zetsloot wish good luck. I appreciate ur job.

By Lukasz B

Jun 13, 2018

Very useful course, well structured and with good examples.

By KIRANSAIKUMAR S

Mar 06, 2018

It's a good course for Beginner. I would highly recommend for Starters.

Instructor good at all concepts. She explained every concept with a related example. Exercises are really helpful.

Course structure is in proper order.

By Vinod

Jun 11, 2018

Dear Dr.Inez,Thank you so much for the course, You have made the concepts so clear. I am really glad to have taken up this course . You are a very good teacher and that motivated to continue with this course. I am interested in getting enrolled in to advanced Black belt course should you have designed this course.Big thanks to you and the University of Amsterdam.

By Saurabh V

May 01, 2018

A very well trained course for the beginners in data analytics and lean six sigma. The practice quizzes and the video quizzes made the learnings more intuitive and enjoyable. I had a great time learning this course.

By Andrea A

Mar 27, 2018

A great introduction to Data Analytics

Interesting and well explained

By Vasiliki K

Apr 02, 2018

Thank you very much! I really enjoyed this course. Very well explained and thorough videos and MiniTab is an excellent tool to use. I really liked that videos are not too long giving you the opportunity to watch them twice if needed, with excellent examples to understand it practically and practising exercises at the end that were really helpful to make sure you understand the topics. Keeping notes helped me but it is really easy to re-find some by re-watching the videos. Amazing course!!