Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

101 - 125 of 368 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Victor A

Apr 29, 2018

Best course of Data Analytics i ever take, enjoyed it a lot

By Dennis J B S M

Dec 29, 2017

Very good examples and I learned a lot of Minitab :)

By AMOL M

May 27, 2017

Very nicely designed course. So much of statistics explained in very simple language by Dr. Inez...really thanks. Her teaching skills are Amazing !!! The way this course is presented was very simple and easy to understand. Recommended this course to my colleagues.

By Magda M

Jul 12, 2017

Great course. Learned hands-on.

By Jekin T

Nov 19, 2017

As a professional who want to do justice to the organizational problems through lean six sigma concept. Once must have understanding of data and its analysis with respect to six sigma. I am really glad to attend the course which is designed in such a way that once can easily co-relate and understand with his or her day to day problems. I would like thank Inez Zwetsloot and University of Amsterdam.

By Alejandro P d l L

Jun 22, 2017

It is a great course, it was easy to understand all and very interactive. Congratulations to the teacher!

By Pámela A

Aug 21, 2017

Very usefull and the teacher explains veeery well

By Damika S

Aug 26, 2017

I enjoyed this course very much. The videos were well done, and the examples quite relevant. I might re-think the video on the pregnancy duration, for the sake that people may take offence. I did upon first seeing it, but I do understand the main idea of the project, except for the lack of diversity on the screen until that project was presented. I do appreciate all the efforts and ease of getting to the files along with provided solution explanations.

By ankur s

Apr 30, 2018

It is a fairly simple yet effective course to kick start your statistics education

By Eduardo A

Nov 10, 2017

Excellent

By Edima

Apr 22, 2017

Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma was a great introduction to statistics and the principles of six sigma.

By Josue O C E

Mar 04, 2018

very descriptive and very well handled course how to explain the tools

By Elena M

Jul 06, 2017

I have enjoyed the material structure. The course was clearly explained by the teacher.

By Alicia B D l T

Dec 06, 2017

It is a very interesting and easy going course, you don't need too much time and is easy to understand

By Manyara K O

Feb 20, 2018

Good examples, pace and clarity of content. I most expecially enjoyed the ANOVA topics. I would have liked to see more on Chi-Square.

By Harish

May 20, 2018

Its a great course where the contents were very clearly explained by the instructor. The assignments and the test videos were very important in revising the topics. Minitab is a good software which I learnt through this course.

By Felix C V

Sep 06, 2017

Very informative and fun course!

By Sushinder K

Jun 14, 2017

Good course. Helped me get familiarized with how to use Minitab for many statistical analysis.

By Abdelaziz N

Jun 09, 2018

the coures is very creative and so much simple it contained an excellent ideas for the science of quality

By Sudarshan B N

Jul 17, 2017

The course content, presentation is excellent. Its very easy to follow and comprehend the concepts. I appreciate Coursera team for putting together this great content together.

By Paulina G

Jun 05, 2017

The course is very interesting and useful. Everything is pretty well performed and explained. What I, personally, really like was possibility to download the Minitab and work on some exercises alone but with given answer where we can verify our output.

By A V B K

Jun 15, 2017

Extremely helpful. The cou

By Giampietro M

Oct 15, 2017

A very useful and praticl couse!

By Ricardo L O

Jul 08, 2017

Excellent experience, the way Inez teach statistics is easy to understand and follow. I'd like to study another course for advanced analytics. Thank you so much!!!

By Sunanda D

Dec 18, 2017

Really detailed and relatiively simple. Appreciate the efforts.