Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

RM

Apr 30, 2017

RK

Jul 02, 2017

Amazing course to refresh the statistical knowledge especially if you wish you take up Lean Six Sigma career path. It gave me enough time and chance to prepare and learn. It is a must for everyone.

126 - 150 of 367 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Rodolfo C A

Jul 20, 2017

Great Course.. it´s usefull in any engineering!

By Neeraj K

Jun 08, 2017

A wonderful course with so easy tutorials and real life case studies.

Thanks to the team for making this subject so simple and fun to learn.

By nedim s

Feb 25, 2018

Well structured course.

By Yusuf S

Sep 24, 2017

Absolutely loved it. It was very beneficial and timely for my needs

By Stendert d V

Jan 29, 2018

Straight forward introduction to data analytics and the use of minitab in the lean six sigma life cycle

By Brian L S

Mar 29, 2017

It is a really useful course for starting in the world of Process Improvement.

By Vasko D

May 29, 2017

The material is nicely condensed and the exercises illustrate the concepts very well. Very pragmatic, I liked it.

By Ashutosh J

Mar 09, 2017

Very good introductory course describing the whole process and usage of Minitab for each type of analysis. Team should consider having more course

By Aziz E o

Oct 15, 2017

Straightforward and well explained with many practical examples! thank you Dr. Zwetsloot

By Siddharth P

Jan 05, 2018

Very well explained. Minor detailed also covered perfectly.

Keep it up

By Jiaqi W

Sep 19, 2017

This is really good introduction level course for anyone wants to know the statistics analysis in project

By Amanda M R

Jun 10, 2018

I really liket this course. My background is not related to statistics (I am an architect) and even so if was perfectly possible to follow it and learn about lean six sigma methods. Thank you and congratulations!

By daniel g d c

Jun 20, 2017

Very good material, the professor is also talented to make us motivated and willing to keep going. Super recommended.

By Cristian D P M

Aug 23, 2017

Excellent course gives you a radical understanding about six sigma, how to handle data collection and how important these are in organizations

By Rajat S

Aug 12, 2017

Thank you for excellent teaching and making me understand the nuances of a six sigma project.

By Alberto D

Nov 19, 2017

Good begining course!

By Maxmillyano V B

Sep 04, 2017

That was a really great course. I've learned a lot from Inez Zwetsloot. Thanks University of Amsterdam for providing us this course.

By RAJALAKSHMI S

Sep 16, 2017

Awesome course with good hands on experience.

By Mustafa O M

Feb 26, 2018

Great course by an excellent instructor. I was expecting run & control charts to be covered but I think it was not within the scope of course based on its name.

By Kwamina N W

Jul 16, 2017

Straight to the point, explaining what you need to understand and know when it come to the basic tools needed in LSS

By Estela H

Jul 03, 2017

O curso me ajudou a aperfeiçoar na análise dos dados. Além disso, aprendi a manusear o software Minitab.

By Higor J

May 16, 2018

It is a good course to review data analysis for sis sigma, but it wont't give you a deep understand of the theme.

By Vatsala

Nov 19, 2017

Extremely well taught course, made concepts and methods really easy to understand. An excellent course to push a novice person into six sigma statistics by making it really interesting.

By A V B K

Jun 15, 2017

Extremely helpful. The cou

By Ricardo L O

Jul 08, 2017

Excellent experience, the way Inez teach statistics is easy to understand and follow. I'd like to study another course for advanced analytics. Thank you so much!!!