Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

176 - 200 of 707 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By PHILIPPE L F

Mar 13, 2018

Very good course, well structured and straightforward. A very good one to prepare for the Green Belt certification exam. Thank you very much !

By Cristian D P M

Aug 23, 2017

Excellent course gives you a radical understanding about six sigma, how to handle data collection and how important these are in organizations

By Rodrigo G B P

Jun 15, 2020

VERY USEFUL COURSE, THE TEACHER EXPLAINS IN A VERY EASY AN EFFECTIVE WAY, THE EXAMPLES DEMONSTRATE THE THEORY. VERY RECOMMENDED COURSE !!!!!!

By Everardo N F

Very well structured online course with a lot of useful information for the basic knowledge of statistical analysis of one or more variables.

By Muhammad A Y

Nov 11, 2019

A very good and intuitive course that helps in understanding the basics of Six Sigma and also how to work with mini tab. Dr. Inez you rock :)

By SY. R M A

Jul 29, 2019

The contents are awesome, the explanations are also realy clear and practical. I hope i can realize what i've learnt on this course. Thanks.

By Azhan A

Feb 9, 2019

The course is basic and at the same time extremely comprehensive. It clears lots of my concepts despite I am a masters in Quality Management.

By Nayla M M P

Aug 20, 2018

Fue muy útil, se utilizaron ejemplos claros y material practico como el software mini tab para ahondar en la comprensión de cada herramienta.

By Akshay D

Feb 4, 2018

Great course for a starter in data analytics in quality assurance. However, I would have loved to see more in-depth calculations and content.

By Marianne M S

Jun 18, 2017

Clearly narrated, good construction and well illustrated course. I feel confident I now know how to deal with analyzing data as a Green Belt.

By Pedro S

Jun 20, 2020

It's is very useful tool to aplicate in my job,Thank you Dr.Inez for your good explanation of the topic, It's good method. Regards from Perú

By Tanay N

Mar 25, 2018

The course was taught very beautifully, in a very organised manner and with very apt pace. Also the examples helped in proper understanding.

By Terry A

Sep 8, 2020

Great instructor, very user friendly explanations and quizzes. Highly recommended. You can learn some really useful tools from this course.

By Neeraj K

Jun 8, 2017

A wonderful course with so easy tutorials and real life case studies.

Thanks to the team for making this subject so simple and fun to learn.

By SUSHANT A B

Mar 19, 2020

Course design is exceptionally well, Quizzes are designed in very systematic manner, Overall course is easy to understand and interesting.

By Meiko G H

Jan 25, 2019

very clear, systematically, easy to understand, thanks to Inez to explain me who coming from no native speaking.

look forward other courses

By Dean C

Aug 2, 2020

Teacher used simple explanation and a lot of examples to introduce lean six sigma, it's really help me to remember what I learned in uni.

By Arvind J G

Oct 6, 2019

The course proved very helpful for me to understand the concepts of data Analytics of six sigma which would further help me in my career.

By Muhammad U F

Dec 26, 2018

I found Inez, a very good teacher with interactive and interesting teaching methodologies. Thanks for sharing such a good course with us.

By Christianus S A N

Aug 22, 2020

Excellent course and improve my understanding on data analytic. Thank you for the great effort to provide such a amazing course content.

By Carlos R C M

Jul 20, 2020

Un gran curso, excelente combinación teórico - práctica de la mano de una experta para aprender a interpretar herramientas estadísticas.

By duguta s

Nov 12, 2019

Good experience with coursera and presented special thanks to mentor and university which helps me to do the course under financial aid.

By Meenakshi S M

Jan 7, 2019

The videos are spaced for a short duration is a real great idea. It is really wonderful both on video as well on exercises with minitab.

By Paul A L S

Jun 24, 2020

Inez explains everything so clearly, I cannot complain about anything but I would have loved if it was part of a specialization course.

By Joseph M

Sep 8, 2020

This course is helpful, a great course indeed, it helped improve my analysis skills,I was able to relate to my day to day experiences.