Back to Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

HA
Jul 14, 2020

Love it!! I haven't been this much confident with statistical analysis and hypothesis testing. I like this learning material as its practical (the cases and scenarios) part was very helpful. Thank you

RM
Apr 29, 2017

126 - 150 of 724 Reviews for Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma

By Chinmay B

Aug 21, 2020

Very well explained using real life examples in a very friendly yet professional manner. I loved this course and would recommend this to anyone who is thinking of going in to Management.

By Lucas T F

Mar 6, 2018

Excellent course: teaches how to use MiniTab, how to organize data, what kind of data is relevant, types of tests to run to relate your Critical To Quality parameters, and so much more.

By Vatsala

Nov 19, 2017

Extremely well taught course, made concepts and methods really easy to understand. An excellent course to push a novice person into six sigma statistics by making it really interesting.

By Karl A T

Oct 7, 2018

Professor Inez, thank you for the meaningful and comprehensive review on Data Analytics for Lean Six Sigma. Really helped me a lot as a Business Analyst for Agent Sales in our company.

By Saurav Y

Apr 23, 2019

The examples presented were really helpful in understanding the concepts. The presentation of course material was very lucid and crisp. Thanks a lot for amazingly crafting the course.

By prasad r

Jul 8, 2020

Excellent explanations by Dr. Inez Zwetsloot with live workable examples. This will help in leading lean six sigma projects. Introduction & working on Minitab is clearly explained.

By Jaspreet S O

Jun 26, 2017

Very good course with step by step explanations. Recommended for those that are new to Six Sigma as well as those that may have become rusted by not doing analytics for some time.

By Joseph M

Oct 26, 2020

Great Course... Excellent Professor... Perfect Example...Enjoyed following and doing minitab exercises...Professor speaks clearly and effectively...Best online course on the topic

By Osdeloulou

May 13, 2020

VERY NICE LEARNING EXPERIENCE! THE EXPLAINATION IS CLEAR, WITH MANY SOPPORTED SAMPLES. THANK YOU FOR PREPARING THIS FREE COURSE FOR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN STATISTICS AND SIX SIGNMA.

By Indrajeet

Mar 15, 2019

Clear communication with relevant examples to relate to. Definitely a go to course for understanding the key concepts in Data analytics applicable during Lean six sigma projects.

By Sadiq S

Sep 18, 2020

The course turned out to be such a great refresher of Six Sigma conceptually! It is somewhere between Green Belt and Black Belt level course content. The trainer was excellent.

By Sudarshan B N

Jul 17, 2017

The course content, presentation is excellent. Its very easy to follow and comprehend the concepts. I appreciate Coursera team for putting together this great content together.

By Sudhir K

Jul 8, 2017

Lean Six Sigma, The course I wanted to pursue. It was an amazing journey with really exciting concepts and its lucid elaborations. Statistics seems really easy through minitab.

By Venthakrishnan A

May 18, 2017

Lectures given by Inez is absolutely brilliant. It contains what mostly needed to cover this entire course. One of the best lecture to learn about data analytics for six sigma.

By Marie A B

Very comprehensive and engaging lectures. The examples within the lectures that made me understand each concept better. The exercises were also very helpful and illustrative.

By Lance W

Mar 28, 2019

Really good course - perfect for practical learners. You are made to follow along and use easy datasets to test different analytical methods. A really good practical course.

By Sergio R R

Aug 10, 2020

Curso de alto nivel, útil para personas con formación en estádisticas y calidad. Me sirvió pare refrescar conocimiento y buscar rápidas aplicaciones del tema en el trabjo.

By Frida S

May 3, 2020

Excellent course, it takes you through the basics of Minitab and data analytics. The lectures are easy to follow and the mentor shows great experience and joy in teaching.

By Josef L

Apr 22, 2020

Thanks for a great course! I took the course to learn how to use Minitab, but ended up learning a lot about statistics and LSS. It will be really useful in my daily work.

By lakshmiprasad

Sep 5, 2019

One of the complete experience after successfully completing the course, Data Analytics for Lean six Sigma never sounds hard again! Thanks Inez Zwetsloot and Coursera TM.

By Benjamin G

Nov 6, 2017

Great didactic material and approach! Simples and practical examples, comprehensive, practical and traight forward explanations.

I strongly recommend this great course!

By William B C

Sep 19, 2017

Very informative! I was able to dive into areas where I'm less experienced. The course stretched my knowledge and offered me insight into many aspects of data analytics.

By jay f

Nov 19, 2020

the professor has an easy technique and a good command of in teaching especially this type of topic, she is intelligent and can impart her knowledge without difficulty

By Bart J K

Jun 14, 2020

Amazing professor, Inez Zwetsloot makes analytics, subjects she clearly loves, interesting and connected with real life. Is there going to be more advanced course?

By Raymond C

I can't believe I did some of these things in Quantitative Research now they made sense. Well explained material. I recommend this course! The Tutor is excellent!!