Back to Digital Marketing Analytics in Practice

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Marketing Analytics in Practice by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Successfully marketing brands today requires a well-balanced blend of art and science. This course introduces students to the science of web analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space. The goal is to provide the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges marketers confront daily. Students will learn to identify the web analytic tool right for their specific needs; understand valid and reliable ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data from the web; and utilize data in decision making for agencies, organizations or clients. Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Practice is the second in a two-part series of complementary courses and focuses on the skills and practical abilities analysts need to be successful in today's digital business world. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

TC
Aug 31, 2020

thoroughly enjoyed the course. A big thanks to Instructor Kevin hartman for this perfectly organized course. Materials were on point and easy to understand. Got entirely new observations on analytics.

JJ
Aug 7, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyable "journey" for this course. The syllabus was great, very well structured, thus easy to follow. Each module, including honors, can easily be completed in a day if you have the time.

76 - 100 of 610 Reviews for Digital Marketing Analytics in Practice

By GERARD M

Dec 12, 2019

Really liked the way the concepts were introduced in a consistent framework, everything was in front of me. Lecture notes as well as additional reading. I'm definitely in a better space as a result. Gerard Metzer - Durban, South Africa

By Adnan k

Sep 11, 2020

this course is quite helpful in learning the tools and best way to apply them in real-time situations. The course content needs to be updated I found a few expired links in course content. Overall I am happy with the learning outcome.

By Aditya V

Very good course from the Industry's best Kevin Hartman. He brings his rich experience in this crisp and concise module. He has touched upon various critical aspects of Digital Analytics which we generally miss in our daily lives.

By Marilyn T

Jul 17, 2020

Good lecturer, engaging course. I learnt about good and bad examples of data visualisation and how to better present data through visualisation. I found the Consumer Decision Journey (CDJ) insight particularly interesting to me.

By Michelle A H

Aug 14, 2016

Very useful information. Although you need statistics knowledge this course gives you a good broad perspective of the correct analytics practices you need to develop in order the have the right marketing insights.

By Omar S

Jun 9, 2016

I enjoyed every minute of this course. Professor Hartman clearly has done an incredible effort in preparing the program. His style in conveying information is great too! Very good useful resources. Thank you

By N.Srinivas

Dec 15, 2019

I recommend this course to anyone who has need to conduct a thorough analysis in Digital space. This course covers in great detail the framework to employ and the concepts are excellently covered each week.

By Vanya P

I really will use and applied the examples and suggested approach for executing Marketing analysis, in my daily activities. The course gives good structure and suitable ideas, easy to understand and apply.

By Viral D

Oct 24, 2016

Was aware of how to present data, however did not know it makes difference in visualizing and presenting. I have learned the power of visualizing data with artful use of numbers found in the digital space.

By Tanvir M C

Sep 1, 2020

By Joel G Y J

Aug 8, 2020

By Marcos M

Dec 5, 2016

Very good course. Specially the coverage of all 4 phases (Plan, Collect, Analyse and Report). The last topic about how to present and the brain ways of working is great. Thanks for so great content.

By Mauricio M Q

Oct 2, 2020

My biggest weakness has been marketing and being shy about looking for clients. This course has provided me with the necessary tools to overcome it and become proactive in digital marketing.

By Rosana C

Aug 22, 2019

Almost finished with the course, and I must say that it is really well presented. Everything about it is easy to understand and with a lot of examples. Many thanks for this course!

By Kymbat I

Aug 2, 2019

I really loved the whole Course and despite some complex parts, Professor Hartman so skillfully explained, that everything was clear and easy to absorb! Thanks, I really enjoyed!

By Laura W

Sep 23, 2015

Good foundation class for marketers. Does not delve into ways to actually analyse data, but talks about sources to find data and how to present results in a meaningful manner.

By Sushmita A

Jul 17, 2020

A well organised and designed course. Mr. Kevin Hartman is a superb teacher who makes learning quite interesting. I recommend this course to everyone interested in marketing.

By Rohit R

Jul 30, 2019

This course helps in getting me familiar with data analysis techniques and data visualization.The quizzes and videos help in getting a comprehensive knowledge of the course.

By Kalina M

Jun 1, 2017

Wonderful course that gave a lot of insight and adequate case studies. The lecturer was fantastic, quite easy to listen to and making everything seem interesting. Great job!

By Pamela T

Sep 1, 2020

I really enjoyed my first course with Coursera and the University of Illinois! I am looking forward to taking additional coursework on this innovative learning platform!

By Jill H

Aug 24, 2020

Very insightful class! This class helped me to rethink and reorganize a lot of my thoughts from setting a goal of data gathering to the final report. Highly recommended!

By Swetha N

Apr 20, 2020

Its a phenomenal course. There were various tools to get structured and unstructured data. This course made me to make some analysis by self on some academical projects.

By Daniel M P

Oct 31, 2019

The practical aspect of the course and the major difficulty made this course really engaging. It has taught me very much about the analytics aspect of digital marketing.

By Shane J

Aug 8, 2015

Fantastic content, gives me a better understanding of the methodology which I was missing. I had a few problems with the platform, but managed to work after a few days.

By Shashwat A

Nov 22, 2019

I got to learn a lot from this course. Moreover the peer graded assignments helped me in getting to know about different perspectives from people all across the globe.