Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. The best way to learn Excel is to use Excel. In this course, learners will solve a broad range of business problems as they apply the Excel skills and techniques they learn along the way. This course uses downloadable Excel workbooks and full data sets with applied examples and practical challenge exercises. This provides learners with countless opportunities to practice their Excel skills while discovering new and useful productivity features of Excel for a variety of business contexts. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

VJ
Nov 10, 2020

With this course you learn how to use Excel in your daily life. I recommend it to everyone that starts using excel and the ones that want to become better in understanding how it works and be quicker.

RB
Aug 28, 2019

The course was defiantly more than I expected. It not only strengthened what I did know about Excel but it showed me several options that I was not using or haven't found. I would highly recommend it.

8851 - 8875 of 9,577 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Mariasol D

Apr 3, 2020

This course was very informative and comprehensive, for those of us that use Excel but "learned on the go" it is ideal to refresh knowledge and add to already missing vital steps. I highly recommended.

By Piyush G

Nov 3, 2019

A good first course in excel, with right amount of content. Even though I knew most of it already, still learnt quite a few things going though the course quickly. The tests are good and comprehensive.

By ÖMER F A

Jul 12, 2020

I think I have learned basic Excel skills from this course. This course is the best course for students who begins new to Excel. If you want to learn basic Excel skills, you should take this course.

By Carolina

Jul 11, 2020

Theres not the same shortcuts for every country and in my case i goy confused by that but in everything else it was amazing. The time in each video is perfect it's not too long as in others courses

By Sahil N

Sep 7, 2020

I Sahil Narang from UIAMS(Panjab University) Declare that this course is really helpful & I'm thankful for providing me with this opportunity to learn excel skills from such a great university.

By Marc D

Aug 21, 2018

Course is easy to follow and the practice challenges are good to help things sink in. A bit too much fluff i.e. introductions and wrap-up videos which repeat themselves, but easy to skip those!

By YASITH A M T

Aug 16, 2020

"Practice makes Permanent" ,that's the key. Macquarie University is teaching us in a very easy manner. You get it in the first time itself. thanks for the course. Thanks for ninja tips too. <3

By Nikki K

Mar 12, 2018

This course was great. Very helpful and a super easy format to follow each week. Id recommend for anyone who is new to Excel and feels frightened by it as I did at the beginning of the course.

By Waad A

Dec 22, 2020

This course is very helpful specially for new graduates who are starting a jobs.However if i am honest the only thing I didn't like about this course is that is has way too many assessments.

By Bikan B

This course is so much amazing.In future this course play a vital rule in my life.i learn many new things by this course.The instructor of this course is so much friendly and expart teachin.

By Malte M Z

Jan 31, 2018

I often had to use Excel for assignments in university but I never really learned how to use it. I think this course gave me a good foundation to work confidently with Excel in the future.

By Raj K

Aug 10, 2020

It was truly amazing learning. It helped me to understand excel. Topics were explained clearly. It was learning by doing. Some topics need more explanation. It was wonderful experience.

By Motiranjan N

Apr 26, 2020

For the basic level, the course is excellent for beginners. The course is well explained and in easy English. If you aren't fluent in English than no problem, you can understand easily.

By John C

Nov 18, 2019

Great course! I knew a lot of the material already, but it still filled some holes in my knowledge. Also, being able to follow along with the downloadable files made all the difference.

By Edlene C

Oct 31, 2020

The content is great and the speakers are clear. This is specially good for beginners. If there is anything to improve for me, it is just the male instructor can speak a little faster.

By Renay A M

Mar 30, 2020

Excellent course for those who are not familiar with Excel. Definitely recommend. I do think that the version that is being taught is different from the one available with office 365.

By TANYA S

May 16, 2020

i am so grateful to have an opportunity to learn about excel which is most widely used .i have improved so much and gain confidence in this software.thank you so much for supporting

By M I K

Mar 31, 2020

Great course for beginners. One can learn everything from basics and can make themselves good enough to compete in the market. Looking forward to doing other courses in Excel here.

By Rachel M E

Jun 30, 2019

Needs a bit of an update with the Mac software updates but overall a good course to teach the basics. The videos are often helpful and the quick tips are also useful. Good overall.

By Muhammad Y

Apr 5, 2021

It was a wonderful experience learning this course. The instructors were professional and their tone was friendly. Highly recommend this course for learning basics of Excel.

By Nola L

Oct 13, 2020

This was a great classes. The teachers were great also. But 1 or 2 of the practice video weren't always clear enough to work with. But over all I love this class. Thank you.

By Prof. A M

Sep 28, 2020

The course was very helpful for a beginner using excel . All the basic use of Excel has been clearly explained and the assignments and exercises were exciting. Thanks a lot.

By AbdurRahman

Apr 21, 2020

course was designed for very beginners, but actually its not efficient for me because i have already some sort of excel knowledge i'll enroll in advance excel so i may excel

By Ankit R

Nov 18, 2019

The course was really helpful to grasp the basics of Excel. The training videos were short and precise which makes it easy and can be require not more than 15 minutes a day.

By Savita

Jul 10, 2020

method and the way of teaching is really interesting and well structured. I really enhanced my skills and learnt so many shortcuts and interesting methods to make work easy