Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. The best way to learn Excel is to use Excel. In this course, learners will solve a broad range of business problems as they apply the Excel skills and techniques they learn along the way. This course uses downloadable Excel workbooks and full data sets with applied examples and practical challenge exercises. This provides learners with countless opportunities to practice their Excel skills while discovering new and useful productivity features of Excel for a variety of business contexts. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

DT
Feb 8, 2021

Really well done! You kept me interested and motivated, and that's not easy to do!\n\nI enjoyed the balance of instructional videos and hands-on exercises, and I'm excited to try the Intermediate now.

PD
Jun 10, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

9826 - 9850 of 10,000 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Bikan B

This course is so much amazing.In future this course play a vital rule in my life.i learn many new things by this course.The instructor of this course is so much friendly and expart teachin.

By Haris S Q

Aug 31, 2021

More Practice Materials would improve information retention, aside from that this course is absolutely brilliant to provide those beginning their professional careers with essential skills

By Malte M Z

Jan 31, 2018

I often had to use Excel for assignments in university but I never really learned how to use it. I think this course gave me a good foundation to work confidently with Excel in the future.

By Raj K

Aug 10, 2020

It was truly amazing learning. It helped me to understand excel. Topics were explained clearly. It was learning by doing. Some topics need more explanation. It was wonderful experience.

By Motiranjan N

Apr 26, 2020

For the basic level, the course is excellent for beginners. The course is well explained and in easy English. If you aren't fluent in English than no problem, you can understand easily.

By John C

Nov 18, 2019

Great course! I knew a lot of the material already, but it still filled some holes in my knowledge. Also, being able to follow along with the downloadable files made all the difference.

By Edlene C

Oct 31, 2020

The content is great and the speakers are clear. This is specially good for beginners. If there is anything to improve for me, it is just the male instructor can speak a little faster.

By Renay A M

Mar 30, 2020

Excellent course for those who are not familiar with Excel. Definitely recommend. I do think that the version that is being taught is different from the one available with office 365.

By TANYA S

May 16, 2020

i am so grateful to have an opportunity to learn about excel which is most widely used .i have improved so much and gain confidence in this software.thank you so much for supporting

By Katie C

Jun 17, 2021

This course offered a lot of new information for a self-taught excel user like me. It gave me many practice opportunities as well as the chance to re-view the information I needed.

By M I K

Mar 31, 2020

Great course for beginners. One can learn everything from basics and can make themselves good enough to compete in the market. Looking forward to doing other courses in Excel here.

By Rachel M E

Jun 30, 2019

Needs a bit of an update with the Mac software updates but overall a good course to teach the basics. The videos are often helpful and the quick tips are also useful. Good overall.

By Muhammad Y

Apr 5, 2021

It was a wonderful experience learning this course. The instructors were professional and their tone was friendly. Highly recommend this course for learning basics of Excel.

By Nola L

Oct 13, 2020

This was a great classes. The teachers were great also. But 1 or 2 of the practice video weren't always clear enough to work with. But over all I love this class. Thank you.

By Prof. A M

Sep 28, 2020

The course was very helpful for a beginner using excel . All the basic use of Excel has been clearly explained and the assignments and exercises were exciting. Thanks a lot.

By AbdurRahman

Apr 21, 2020

course was designed for very beginners, but actually its not efficient for me because i have already some sort of excel knowledge i'll enroll in advance excel so i may excel

By Ankit R

Nov 18, 2019

The course was really helpful to grasp the basics of Excel. The training videos were short and precise which makes it easy and can be require not more than 15 minutes a day.

By Savita

Jul 10, 2020

method and the way of teaching is really interesting and well structured. I really enhanced my skills and learnt so many shortcuts and interesting methods to make work easy

By Ketan K

Jun 25, 2020

It was a best learned course on course era . Each and every topic is such that it results in learning and practicing the topics of EXCEL. I loved the way tutor's taught us.

By Varun K

Aug 15, 2021

Very useful course. I really liked the practice videos, the concepts were all explained very well. Definitely feel I can use Excel much more efficiently after this course.

By Bisula D

Sep 8, 2020

Its been a great experience going trough essential excel concepts for business. What a nice content....And a nice instructors. I cannot wait to learn intermediary concepts

By smart s

Apr 20, 2021

I was not happy at the beginning then it got better, just you could have made much more efficient by taking away the characters and stuffs, but still it was really useful

By Autumn S

Nov 18, 2020

It was a great overview of the essentials. I wish it was more challenging. Lot's of simple questions and exercises. Hoping the other 3 courses offer a bit more challenge.

By Praveen K K

Aug 23, 2020

The course was really helpful and the experience was great too. Though the feedbacks were not as helpful as I expected them to be, I hope future feedbacks will be better.

By SATISH B S

Apr 11, 2020

some of functions those i could not find in my laptop described by you reamined unanswered. afterall it was a fine and confidence building experince. thank you very much.