Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

KS

Jun 30, 2020

This is an amazing course for learners. I am having a lot of fun completing this course from the starting point. It is very much enjoyable and the way the course teachers deliver every lecture superb.

1251 - 1275 of 6,117 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By IVAN M H A I M

Jun 25, 2020

Amazing experience, learned some really cool stuff. Thank you especially the instructors. You guys are awesome. Also, Coursera - you are the best!

By subramaniam j

Jun 15, 2020

An excellent way to acquire skills. the teaching style and the practice videos and quizzes helped me to learn the fundamental skills very quickly.

By Jhony O

Jun 10, 2020

Best online course ever. Very interactive methodology, excellent people with fluid and clear english pronunciation. Totally recommended. Congrats.

By Krishna V P

Apr 28, 2020

This course is absolutely amazing it lets you discover almost every feature of excel not only by videos but by challenging quizes and assignments.

By Anurag S

Apr 14, 2020

well managed course in short time nice for understanding excel basic terms must try it thanks instructor for creating such a friendly environment.

By Priyanka H

Apr 10, 2020

This course is very well designed for beginners. It will get you you well equipped with all the basic functionalities of excel. Kudos to the team.

By Hakan H

Jan 05, 2020

The course was definitely better than I expected. I have so much new things learned and on the other side my knowledge is now stronger than usual.

By Atanu S

Dec 05, 2019

Excellent Materials, lectures, and practice tools. Considering basic, really improved my capabilities. Looking forward for the next three courses.

By Crystal G

Feb 05, 2019

I enjoyed taking this course and learning excel. It was easy to follow along and keep up each week. Thank you guys for this program, it's awesome!

By Karma C

Aug 14, 2020

Excellent course! I was doing a refreshers since I do not use Excel a lot on Mac, and this was great. Thoroughly appreciate the Ninja Tips! *WoW*

By Derykot Y

Jun 20, 2020

Excellent course! Teachers are great, the explanation is detailed and accessible, the information is basic and super necessary. Highly recommend!

By Sonia M A

Jun 15, 2020

Es útil para todo tipo de personas, desde las que nunca habían utilizado excel hasta las que ya tenemos conocimientos adquiridos por experiencia.

By Arpita T

Jun 02, 2020

I am so happy by completing this course. The teaching method is very good and language is easy to understand .excellent work done by the mentors.

By Dr. M J

May 05, 2020

Course is very well designed . It helped me in understanding the use of excel in different business scenarios. Thanks to Mr. Prashan and Ms. Nick

By Shikhar D S

May 01, 2020

this course is very helpful for someone who wants to learn excel from the scratch. it has ample examples and questions to substantiate the theory

By Alex K

May 01, 2020

The great course. I'm so excited to go through this. This is really joyfull to operate with data. Many thanks for course developers and teachers!

By Md. S H

Apr 29, 2020

This course seems to me amazing , I fall in love while I'm going through the course. Course materials were so handy and easy its like fabulous.

By SARANSH K

Apr 05, 2020

Excellent course and course mentors. Rigorous practice assessments with regular weekly tests and challenges. Highly recommended for excel basics.

By Jyuan-Wei H

Feb 27, 2020

The teachers in this course are very professional and provide an interesting example for me to practice Excel skills. It's really helpful to me.

By Juan R M V

Aug 11, 2018

I´ve learned so many things that I knew were possible to be made but not the "how to", some really useful tips and my favorite the "alt" keyboard

By Megan F

Feb 16, 2018

Great overview of a wide range of topics. Gave me a refresher in some things I already knew, as well as taught me a good bit of things I did not.

By ARYAN C

Aug 08, 2020

Great course for beginners. Includes filtering ,sorting, formatting and data charts which are very useful for properly navigating through Excel.

By Cecilia V G

Jul 29, 2020

Excellent course! All the basic tools explained and shown. Amazing explanation of each subject. Totally worth it to introduce yourself to Excel.

By Irving J A R

Jul 16, 2020

Escribo esta reseña en español para llegar a personas hispano Parlantes ,necesitan tomar este curso ,eleva mucho el nivel de Excel . Es tremendo

By Aashman C

Jun 25, 2020

Very Good course, awesome explanation and great presentation. The instructors were very clear! Also, a lot of useful tips are shared on the way!