Back to Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

In this first course of the specialization Excel Skills for Business, you will learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel. Within six weeks, you will be able to expertly navigate the Excel user interface, perform basic calculations with formulas and functions, professionally format spreadsheets, and create visualizations of data through charts and graphs. Whether you are self-taught and want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, or whether you have never used Excel before, this course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident user and develop more advanced skills in later courses. We have brought together a great teaching team that will be with you every step of the way. A broad range of practice quizzes and challenges will provide great opportunities to build up your skillset. Work through each new challenge with our team and in no time you will surprise yourself with how far you have come. Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio....

RB

Aug 29, 2019

The course was defiantly more than I expected. It not only strengthened what I did know about Excel but it showed me several options that I was not using or haven't found. I would highly recommend it.

PD

Jun 11, 2020

Practice make permanent is the true line .this line I'm also keep in mind sir.It's very very helpful and the video presentation is really awesome.simple language and more information.thanks for these.

1351 - 1375 of 7,669 Reviews for Excel Skills for Business: Essentials

By Prachi S

Jun 13, 2020

Thank you so much for making us understand in such easy way, amazing experience, looking forward to completing the whole course. Thank you so much once again :))

By JADI S H

Jun 02, 2020

This particular course is the best course for beginners to enhance their Excel skills from scratch. It is useful especially for business students, professionals.

By Ryan C

Great Introduction to Excel and its more basic functions, also serves as a solid refresher. Be sure to read the optional and toolbox material because its tested.

By Sebastian M D

May 07, 2020

Great course!! Practice material and videos are very useful. than you so much for developing this course. I am totally satisfied with the contents and structure.

By Колесник П П

Jul 08, 2019

Замечательный курс! Просто нет слов для того, чтобы описать насколько тут есть все необходимое (даже если ты не новичок). Отличное взаимодействие преподавателей.

By AC19MBF077 S

Oct 21, 2020

I really enjoyed to learn this course by prescribed videos and materials. Especially the segment of Assessment is too good for the slow learners also.

By abhinandh n

Oct 08, 2020

The course was fun from start to end. With detailed videos and quiz after every session made this course dynamic and had an urge to complete and excel in excel.

By Sushant H

Oct 03, 2020

This course provides a good foundation of skills for Excel, additionally it can fill in a few gaps in your knowledge if you're a self taught Excel user already.

By 63 F O P S A

Sep 26, 2020

The was perfectly modulated was made absolutely for beginner as i had expected it to be . One of the best courses in the market . Thanks for such a experience .

By Prashant S

Aug 27, 2020

Very comprehensive basics course ! It was fun to do all the exercises along with the challenging angles provided. The videos were also very information focused.

By NAVPREET S

Aug 08, 2020

I had a great experience with you. Thanks for improving my excel skills. I learned a lot of things. Your teaching way is very easy to understand..Again Thanks..

By Mahesh L

Jul 31, 2020

Excellent Excel Course to learn. It is pretty easy to learn and no need to have previous knowledge of Excel. This course will teach you all the basics of Excel.

By Akinlawon J A

Jul 28, 2020

It was an amazing experience with Prashan and Nicky. They explained to detail that anyone could understand the course. Thanks to Sean for making me grab easily.

By Santiago V H

Jul 27, 2020

I've really enjoyed the path though this course, the professors are both very kind and they encourage me to learn. I'm excited to continue by the second course.

By Md. T R

Jul 22, 2020

It was a wonderful course. I really appreciate the people who work behind this content. It really helped me a lot. Thank You so much for this nice contribution!

By Diogo V A

Jul 17, 2020

This course was better than I could imagine. I've learned many new things that now is very useful in my work. I intend to do the intermediate and advanced also.

By SHUBHAM A

Jul 11, 2020

One of the best Excel course I have encountered so far. Well Structured with sufficient practice materials to keep yourself trained. Thank you Prashan and Nikki

By Olivia S

Jul 06, 2020

It's really easy to understand and the materials are essential excel skills for business as like the name of the course. It's a great first step to learn excel.

By Hayoung L

Jun 12, 2020

I loved the course. It was a good reminder materials for basic excel skills. I am continuing with intermediate course. I like the assessments too. Very helpful!

By Sebastián G G

It is really helpful and easy to understand. I am not afraid to use Excel anymore and I can do a lot of things I didn't before. I feel like I'm an Excel expert!

By Abdur R

Great! Excellent course videos, quizzes, practice sheet. I don't know anything about excel. Now I can use it efficiently. Thanks to the instructor and Coursera.

By Adnan A

It is a great course and the teachers of this course is great to explain the lessons very easily. Thank you coursera for giving me such an opportunity to learn.

By Rabiul I A

May 14, 2020

Before enrolling in this course, I had no idea about the wonder of MS Excel. Thank you Macquarie University and the instructor for making it so fun so exciting.

By MD. S H S

The greatest course I have ever completed on Coursera. Great content!!! I will definitely continue to explore other courses. I just loved it. Thank you so much.

By Mr J A S

Apr 18, 2020

I've learned a lot from these modules. They were of great help. Even these are basics, I got a chance to learn new this. The only word I could say is thank you.