Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Aug 27, 2019

76 - 100 of 2,837 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Alexis

Jan 08, 2019

Loved it! Very educational and it really opened my eyes and made me more cautious about the food I was eating, I am even considering making this a career choice, so thank you so much!

By Debra A

Jan 09, 2019

Good basic information to help lay foundations on food knowledge, history of how food became unhealthy and options for better choices for a healthier life style.

By Myriam V S A

Jan 09, 2019

Excelente conocer el proceso de la alimentación y la manera en cómo incide en el bienestar y salud de las personas. Realmente muy útil para aprender la mejor manera de alimentarse sin perjudicar la salud y aprender lo divertido que puede ser participar en la preparación de tus propios alimentos.

By James B

Jan 10, 2019

This course contains valuable content for those who know little about food and nutrition.

By Vishal k Y

Jan 09, 2019

It is very useful course l for living a healthy life by just altering few changes in our lifestyle that impacts our long term health.

By Leslie B

Jan 11, 2019

I learned SO much from this course! The videos were interesting and easy to follow, with so much information. I really enjoyed this!

By José E S Z

Jan 11, 2019

Concreto y muy practico

By Ajay P

Jan 12, 2019

very useful course

By Liu J

Feb 21, 2019

Sample and easy learning, but no suitable for Chinese.

By Alen R

Feb 22, 2019

This was great. I would like to see more!

By Ankit C

Feb 20, 2019

IT was crispy, I love it. The quality of video and presentation was very interesting. I never felt bored or tired during watching these videos, unlike other course videos. superb.

By Juan C G G

Feb 20, 2019

Excellent!. Simple, clear and concise serves as a basis to learn mor about how to eat better, although with the advice given you can start a healthy diet at the end of the course.

I recommend it

By Teresa Z

Feb 20, 2019

I enjoyed this course very much. It's very informative, entertaining and inspiring as well as beautifully produced. Thank you!

By Himanshu k

Feb 21, 2019

helpful in choosing the right food

By Yash M

Feb 22, 2019

Amazing course! I am grateful for the knowledge I got from it.

By SUSHIL K S V

Feb 24, 2019

Excellent

By Maria C R

Feb 22, 2019

I love the details on the overview of each lesson. I have learnt so many important aspects on nutrition and key for healthy eating! This gives me thinking of looking back on my plate and practice the moderation to have a successful diet!!!

Thank you as well for the extra cooking recipes which are very useful for me. Thank you Maya!

By James D G

great course

By Gloria J E

Feb 24, 2019

Very interactive videos and educational content, definitely recommended for anyone interested in learning Nutrition. It's easy to understand, well-structured and generally has been a fun experience for me.

By Poly C

Feb 13, 2019

Excelente curso!

By Костецкий А М

Feb 14, 2019

Очень интересный курс, действительно полезный для питания. Всем порекомендую, и сам буду придерживаться рекомендаций.

By Evelyn D K