Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Aug 27, 2019

201 - 225 of 2,836 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Буланина В Б

Dec 28, 2018

Мне очень понравилось! Доступно и очень тонко объясняются простые приемы, которые играют огромную роль в изменении питания человека для того, чтобы стать здоровее.

By Lei Z

very useful

By K L A

Mar 30, 2019

GOOD

By Yolanda E

Mar 30, 2019

I really learn a lot in this class about healthy eating and nutrition

By Maltseva D

Mar 29, 2019

Constructive and helpful information for everyone, cuz everybody have to kb=now more about himself. Thanks a bunch for your work and diligence/

By Pablo C P

Rápido, Útil , Eficaz y Conciso

By Silvia H

Apr 01, 2019

A short, concrete, precise course

By Heba K

Apr 01, 2019

Thanks a lot I enjoyed so much with you

& I learned a lot from this course and I feel inspired to make positive, health-promoting changes in my life and the lives of my loved ones.

By Siva K

Apr 02, 2019

THANKS for apporving financial aid it is soo helpful for me

Apr 02, 2019

The course important information to be considered for our health and nutrition.

By DANTE V C

Apr 01, 2019

Un curso facil de entender y que te da las herramientas para empezar a comer correctamente, sin trucos faciles o recetas magicas sino solamente la verdad para la salud de todos. Felicidades y gracias por este curso.

By Victoria O

Apr 03, 2019

Quality information with easy to understand and interesting teaching style.

By Marvin S

Apr 02, 2019

Very helpful course that made me change the way I look at food

By shivanshi

Apr 03, 2019

this course was really good , it gave me a lot of knowledge about the food we eat and the ways to stay healthy. i really want to thank coursera for giving me this opportunity

By Sharon D

Apr 03, 2019

I loved this course. Excellent content. Easy to complete. The cooking video's at the end were fantastic!

By Devi R

By Podesta M

It a lesson to eat fine

By Hadeel M

Apr 04, 2019

Really enjoyed it, Maya is a wonderful and cheerful lady with a lot of useful and easy to remember info. Thank you :)

By Shir G

Apr 06, 2019

This course was vey interesting, very enjoying and learning and I loved it!

By Tamar J

Apr 07, 2019

I had very basic knowledge about food and nutrition. I hate cooking at home and think that it isn't worth spending time on... But after this course I think I revise my findings and try to eat more healthy and cook at home. I have many questions, this is basic course and recommended for starters in this field:)

By Ishtiaq M J

Apr 08, 2019

Great course.

By Samantha B

Apr 07, 2019

Fun and informative. We did this course as a family!

By Vivien B

Apr 08, 2019

Very enjoyed it. Clear information delivered in a engaging way

By P s s b