Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Jun 22, 2018

251 - 275 of 2,900 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Vladimir Š

Jan 21, 2019

Great course for everybody.

By Noemí A R

Muy buen curso.

By Не Х У

Jan 21, 2019

Very clear and helpful course!

By ANJALIKA R

Feb 04, 2019

Very well explained , the way of conveying message was very good. It is really simple and helpful for a general approach to eating for health in daily life.

By Aleksei S

Feb 04, 2019

Thank you so much. Wonderful course and recipes ;-)

By Katalin V

Dec 08, 2018

It was very easy to understand and quite informative at the same time

By Kelly R S

Mar 09, 2019

i'm pleasantly surprised, excellent content!

By Non A

Mar 09, 2019

An excellent intro to the science of food and health!

By Elizabeth A B

Mar 10, 2019

I was not sure what I would learn but it was very educational and put in a way that was simultaneously easy to understand and I was able to retain the information. It shattered many food myths that come with my culture, age and even how advertisers have helped mold my thoughts on something as simple as what food I eat daily. I ENJOYED this course and am very happy I chose to take it. Thank you

By Poly C

Feb 13, 2019

Excelente curso!

By Caryann S

Great information for everyone

By Feris K

Mar 11, 2019

Very informative. Removes dilemma of nutrition calculation and how to divide food into different types. Got to know art of cooking with basic items one can find easily in nearby supermarket. For beginners in nutrition, one must go for it.

By Marcelo C S

Mar 10, 2019

Ótimo curso, rico em conhecimento e aspectos importantes, tanto para a vida profissional quanto para a pessoal. Explicações bem elaboradas e de fácil entendimento !

By evdenasil

very good

By Verónica E

Mar 10, 2019

Great course, the videos are very easy to understand and to followed. I did enjoy learning.

Also the course brought up my interest to think about studying a career.

By Anca M P

Loved it! Very useful

By Anurag K

Feb 14, 2019

It was an excellent course and helpful one.I even tried cooking with my son a few dishes.I will follow more courses by the instructor

By Костецкий А М

Feb 14, 2019

Очень интересный курс, действительно полезный для питания. Всем порекомендую, и сам буду придерживаться рекомендаций.

By Andryely P

Feb 14, 2019

Curso muito bom, de fácil entendimento!

By Carletti N

Feb 26, 2019

So very well written and explained, a simple mine gold to understand the basics of a healthy eating.

By Isabella M

Feb 26, 2019

Excellent approach to healthy eating. Making it simple, not talking about biochemystry, but focusing in real food and homemade cooking. Thanks a lot Maya and Michael! I will give this simple yet powerfull recommendations to my patients and loved ones.

By A.C.R

Jul 09, 2018

Love this course, was well design for online learning thank you professor.

By TANUSREE C

Jul 11, 2018

fantastic and informative. it has practical uses and is life changing. high quality videos and demonstrations make the course interesting. glad i enrolled for this course. looking forward to more such courses

By Danici M

Jul 13, 2018

Thank you for a wonderful course. I would recommend this training to my friends.The course was really interesting and informative.Thank you.Dr. Danici Marina

By Mauricio D

Jul 12, 2018

el curso es muy completo, profesional y pertinente, fue una experiencia muy agradable muchas gracias!