Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Jun 22, 2018

126 - 150 of 2,905 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Patty M

Feb 16, 2019

This class helped me to understand the importance of incorporated fresh fruits and vegetables into my meals, how to place them onto my plate, and the proper portions of each.

By M

Feb 15, 2019

Muy buen curso

By Mary F

Feb 15, 2019

Toda persona que no sepa como iniciar un estilo de vida saludable debe completar este curso. Básico y útil.

By Santiago D B

Feb 19, 2019

Great course, awesome contents, clear info. A great knowledge improvement for me. Waiting for a new course

By Светлана Э

Feb 19, 2019

Thank you for this course! i Glad to learn new information about health & nutrition. I hope for succesesful students will be free sertificates soon=)

I know that Free information not be appriciated as an usually, but think most successesfully deserve to have the list with marks=)

Thank you so much!

By Anand M

Feb 20, 2019

Great course by a beautiful instructor

By Ankit C

Feb 20, 2019

IT was crispy, I love it. The quality of video and presentation was very interesting. I never felt bored or tired during watching these videos, unlike other course videos. superb.

By Maria C R

Feb 22, 2019

I love the details on the overview of each lesson. I have learnt so many important aspects on nutrition and key for healthy eating! This gives me thinking of looking back on my plate and practice the moderation to have a successful diet!!!

Thank you as well for the extra cooking recipes which are very useful for me. Thank you Maya!

By Alen R

Feb 22, 2019

This was great. I would like to see more!

By James D G

great course

By Yash M

Feb 22, 2019

Amazing course! I am grateful for the knowledge I got from it.

By Pranjali N

Feb 24, 2019

Very informative course

By María A R P

Feb 24, 2019

I liked the course and particularly the way Maya resumes the information in the blackboard. I could only say that the last part of the course were only recepies, and was hopping to learn more things on nutrition.

By Carletti N

Feb 26, 2019

So very well written and explained, a simple mine gold to understand the basics of a healthy eating.

By Ximena F

Feb 25, 2019

un curso interesante que te enseña como consumir más inteligentemente tus alimentos, te hace reflexionar acerca de los productos que consumimos generalmente y como seleccionar mejor nuestros alimentos.

By Rajnish s

Feb 27, 2019

this was the great experience to get from cursera to know something about food and nutients.:)

By Caryann S

Feb 26, 2019

Great information for everyone

By Tamara M

Feb 27, 2019

Very educational. Perhaps not as detailed as I thought it would be, but casts a very good view of key issues around health and nutrition.

By Juan C G G

Feb 20, 2019

Excellent!. Simple, clear and concise serves as a basis to learn mor about how to eat better, although with the advice given you can start a healthy diet at the end of the course.

I recommend it

By Himanshu k

Feb 21, 2019

helpful in choosing the right food

By Liu J

Feb 21, 2019

Sample and easy learning, but no suitable for Chinese.

By Carliati B

Mar 05, 2019

Very informative and useful in dietary requirements for meals and health.

By Adarsh S

Mar 06, 2019

Super helpful and informative, without being complicated. I feel each and every one of us should have this basic knowledge about the food we eat, and I'm so grateful to the creators of this course for spending the time and effort to put this online.

By Sencer B

Mar 01, 2019

By Anna B

Mar 01, 2019

The course really helped me understand food. But i believe more science should be included, such as the science behind protein carbs, fat as well as antioxidant and many other super-foods.