Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

CN
May 13, 2021

Really good as an introductory guide to general human nutrition. Gives great insights on cooking, planning meals and health diet habits. It's a rather short course with actually impactful information.

JG
Jan 22, 2021

Love how Maya presented the course and I especially love the cooking sessions featuring her cute kids. I am looking forward to reading her book or if she has any YT account featuring more home cooking

5151 - 5175 of 6,075 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Kamalika A

May 16, 2021

The course started with being very informative and I would say, life changing but the last 2 weeks could have more information in them.

By Bridget S

Dec 27, 2020

I found this course interesting . Makes you think about other ways to improve your diet about what you are consuming on a daily basis.

By arizona r

Apr 27, 2020

It was really good, learn't heaps of stuff I didn't know about before. It really has changed the way I eat and look at the way of food

By Barbara T

Feb 5, 2016

Well, I was raised by a home ec major and a librarian, so I already knew much of this. But for those who weren't, it's very valuable.

By Anjani k

May 6, 2020

this course is for everyone.thanks to coursera team and Maya mam and most importantly STANFORD UNIVERSITY for providing this course.

By Tonja S

Jul 16, 2020

That is a useful, very practical course, giving simple hints to acquire healthy eating habits. It was more simple than I expected.

By Prabhakaran K

Nov 11, 2017

I loved this course. It made me to think twice when I pick my foot at a supermarket.

Keep going, you are making the World healthy !

By Pavlos D

Jun 28, 2016

Basic informations about nutrition, but very useful. And things that you are not usually thinking when you go shopping food. Great!

By Gifty G

Jan 20, 2021

Very helpful course which helps improve your nutrition and equip you with new skills for a healthy diet and builds on your career.

By Marwan M A

Apr 18, 2020

As i enrolled the course was free but when i completed it i couldn't pull my certificate till giving 39 $ !!!

Is that in ethics !!?

By Olga C S G

Feb 25, 2018

I really liked this course. It-s message it's extremely clear, lowering it with basic and understandable principles. Recommended.

By clara c

Jul 12, 2018

Es muy interesante pero creo que podría explicar muchas mas cosas. Es un curso muy introductorio y básico para todos los públicos

By Nikita A

May 22, 2017

Quick course, informative for anyone who wants to understand American consumption patterns and how we can make healthier choices.

By Marco A S

Sep 21, 2020

This online learning helps not only on food and health education but also on mental health especially in this times of pandemic!

By Mustafa I M A

Aug 5, 2020

A very good course about some great topics related to our health but the problem is that I already know 25% - 40% of the content

By CC C

Dec 22, 2019

Simple and clear guidelines for those who is trying to live a healthier and better life. Course recommended for total beginners.

By Vinay K

Apr 30, 2021

The course covers all aspects of keeping good health by taking right variety of food in reasonable quantity and enjoy the food.

By Liliana G

Aug 4, 2020

I really enjoyed the videos with Dr. Maya Adam and Michael Pollen. It was clear, to the point and visually pleasing. Thank you.

By Sara A A

Jul 27, 2020

Very well explained and easy to understand for people who have no idea of what food is. It is too focused to American citizens.

By Teeramade T

Jun 30, 2020

this cause is suite for people who want to lean basic information about nutrition and how to have a healthy life by health diet

By Coco C

Apr 7, 2019

Overall, it is a pretty good course. However, if you have already known some nutritional science, it might be too easy for you.

By Bernard A D

Aug 5, 2017

Very good information consolidated from many of the sources I have seen or read previously. Very good production value as well.

By Matthias L

Jul 9, 2017

Good overview on how to improve overall health but a little simplistic for individuals with a scientific or medical background.

By Gabriel M

Jun 20, 2016

Simple and clear way to approach food, but it would be great if we could add more nutritional science and physiology based info

By Ketan K

Jun 18, 2020

Got a good introduction to nutrition and health. My biggest takeaway is to try cooking myself which I haven't done in my life.