Back to Creating New BigQuery Datasets and Visualizing Insights

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Creating New BigQuery Datasets and Visualizing Insights by Google Cloud

This is the second course in the Data to Insights specialization. Here we will cover how to ingest new external datasets into BigQuery and visualize them with Google Data Studio. We will also cover intermediate SQL concepts like multi-table JOINs and UNIONs which will allow you to analyze data across multiple data sources. Note: Even if you have a background in SQL, there are BigQuery specifics (like handling query cache and table wildcards) that may be new to you. >>> By enrolling in this specialization you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<<...

JC

Jul 11, 2020

This course is an excellent continuation to the one prior and builds upon data analysis skills through GCP tools in an informational, easily digestible, and fascinating manner.

GA

Apr 29, 2020

Great course. The explanation is easy to understand, and provided step by step. But i think it will be better if the question in graded quiz is added more.

51 - 75 of 105 Reviews for Creating New BigQuery Datasets and Visualizing Insights

By qun

Feb 25, 2020

Awesome

By Atichat P

Sep 10, 2019

good

By Jorge P M M

Aug 02, 2019

good

By Ekta M

Aug 20, 2018

good

By Agile A

Mar 08, 2020

Well explained course on a very interesting and useful topic.

I wish I could do some project to help me understand better by working on a real scenario the material. I feel that without practice the course won't be of use to me, and I don't feel confident that I am ready to start a project of my own upon completing the first two courses of the specialization.

By Sabu J

Dec 27, 2017

_TABLE_SUFFIX is an interesting and useful feature in processing data collected over a period of time or in a sequence

Integration of Data Studio with Bigquery is another useful feature since that gives much power to Data and Business Analysts. Like to see some use cases of streaming data coming via Bigquery and reflecting the same in Data Studio

By Rafael E F

Jun 04, 2019

I would like to suggest that you guys make sure that in all lab instructions is possible to download or use the public data set that is going to be used. I had one lab in the joining and union part that I could not run the queries since I did not had the public data set available and the instruction did not gave me directions to have it.

By Barry S

Jul 11, 2020

While I think the course is excellent and labs reinforce key concepts, 5 of my QwikLabs were generated error message when I tried to open the tool. I contacted QL support who informed me they'd fix the problem and notify. Not only did it take 3 days to fix each lab, but I was never notified when it was fixed.

By Mark W

Sep 10, 2018

I generally happy with the course. It is however challenging as the data sets and or application interfaces and screens sometimes do not match the videos or lesson instructions.

By Dr.G.N.K.Sureshbabu

Jun 07, 2020

Amazing course . The instructor was explaining step by step on the BQ concepts and data studio . The labs exercises gave an hands on experience to work with Big Query .

By Thiago Z

Dec 09, 2017

Couldn't see the irs_990 schema cause the dataset was missing for this tables on bigquery. Curiously the examples worked even though I couldn't see the dataset.

By Daniel M

Dec 04, 2017

More substantive than the first course in the Analyst track. Nice practical hands-on intro. Quite limited but that is apparently by design.

By Nguyen V T H

Nov 08, 2018

Some of labs need to update according to the growth of the data set using in the labs. Btw this is a great course.

By Timothy W

Nov 29, 2017

Good course to practice working with queries more in-depth and covers interesting topics on data visualization.

By Rivki R

Sep 25, 2020

Lots of good info but terrible video quality. The content needs to be edited for the many, many typos.