Back to How Google does Machine Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Google does Machine Learning by Google Cloud

What is machine learning, and what kinds of problems can it solve? Google thinks about machine learning slightly differently -- of being about logic, rather than just data. We talk about why such a framing is useful for data scientists when thinking about building a pipeline of machine learning models. Then, we discuss the five phases of converting a candidate use case to be driven by machine learning, and consider why it is important the phases not be skipped. We end with a recognition of the biases that machine learning can amplify and how to recognize this. >>> By enrolling in this specialization you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<<...

JT

Nov 06, 2018

Great to know how to do machine learning in scale and to know the common pitfalls people may fall into while doing ML. Provides great hands-on training on GCP and get to know various API's GCP offers.

PB

Mar 21, 2019

Really easy with all instruction.I didnt feel bored at any point gave me the basic idea of what is machine learning and how easy google made API's and cloud platform for machine learning\n\nThank you

26 - 50 of 672 Reviews for How Google does Machine Learning

By Gowtham K P

Dec 19, 2018

Great Course to learn 'THE WHY' part of Machine Learning

By Ignacio N d Z

Dec 19, 2018

Great introductory course. Would recommend it to anyone looking to understand what ML could do for their business

By Nikola M

Jan 08, 2019

thanks

By Alan I S R

Jan 10, 2019

Excelente curso, gracias!

By Michael B

Feb 11, 2019

Good intro to Machine Learning.

By anil p s

Feb 14, 2019

great course!

By Sani K

Feb 28, 2019

Very informative course

By Jaseem A K K

Feb 09, 2019

Learned a new skill. its really interactive session

By Utkarsh B

Mar 04, 2019

It could have been better if more information were given regarding Google Cloud Services.

By Mohamed C S

Mar 08, 2019

Loved it..

By Sujeethan V

Mar 14, 2019

I'm a first year engineering student from the University of Waterloo and I was able to understand and complete this course!

By Nagamani C G

Mar 15, 2019

it is a awesome course

By T.Vinayagam

Mar 17, 2019

Excellent one

By PRANSHU P

Mar 19, 2019

I learnt the basic of Google Mchine learning but I have to watch the lectures again and again as I don't understand it completely. I think the course need some improvement for the students like us who don't know anything about Machine learning.

By Abhay C

Mar 19, 2019

The experience was Awesome .

By Goh C M

Mar 19, 2019

It did get me started on the journey of ML

By Ragy I

Mar 20, 2019

Great course. Well taught, labs especially are great!

By pranavan b

Mar 21, 2019

By Jixiang P

Mar 24, 2019

This course renders me an intuitive sense of machine learning without any complication of mathematics. So great!!!

By Víctor D L T

Mar 25, 2019

Excelente

By Kiran M

Dec 20, 2018

Gives an excellent overview of how to leverage machine learning techniques to identify automation & prediction candidates in your domain.

By MALAPATI C

Dec 04, 2018

Thanks, for that i'am entering into a cloud platform..

By Raja R G