Back to How Google does Machine Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for How Google does Machine Learning by Google Cloud

What is machine learning, and what kinds of problems can it solve? Google thinks about machine learning slightly differently -- of being about logic, rather than just data. We talk about why such a framing is useful for data scientists when thinking about building a pipeline of machine learning models. Then, we discuss the five phases of converting a candidate use case to be driven by machine learning, and consider why it is important the phases not be skipped. We end with a recognition of the biases that machine learning can amplify and how to recognize this. >>> By enrolling in this specialization you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<< COMPLETION CHALLENGE Complete any GCP specialization from November 5 - November 30, 2019 for an opportunity to receive a GCP t-shirt (while supplies last). Check Discussion Forums for details....

JT

Nov 06, 2018

Great to know how to do machine learning in scale and to know the common pitfalls people may fall into while doing ML. Provides great hands-on training on GCP and get to know various API's GCP offers.

PB

Mar 21, 2019

Really easy with all instruction.I didnt feel bored at any point gave me the basic idea of what is machine learning and how easy google made API's and cloud platform for machine learning\n\nThank you

651 - 665 of 665 Reviews for How Google does Machine Learning

By Pranabesh D

Apr 28, 2018

Data Labs not working and Shell timeouts very often

By Henry C

Mar 03, 2018

Fair product overview, but the labs were very difficult to get going. Last lab failed altogether. Not a very pleasnt experience.

By Akim K

May 21, 2018

Last lab seems to be broken? Access denied to last two images in the "challenge exercise".

By Neeraj

May 28, 2018

The google's product promotional videos aligned into one single file has been called a course here.

Please donot fall for this hoax.

By Alex T

Sep 13, 2018

On my last lab the SSH hung up and I closed the lab and started a new one. I did not get to finish the lab and I got a certificate for completing the course and the lab. Hey, the machine learning should see that I did not get through the lab! This is an instant diploma mill for not finishing the homework and getting certificate. This certificate makes my other completed certificate looks bad.

By Tareq A

Oct 15, 2018

more of google marketing for its outdated cloud tools than useful information about high level ML strategy.

By Dirk K

Aug 24, 2018

The videos are ok, the "Labs" are really bad. You just follow instructions with code to copy into the notebook. Of course, you can play a bit with the code, but you don't really learn how to do it yourself when the correct answer is already filled in. Would not recommend.

By vineet j

Oct 25, 2018

Make it more tough.

By John M

Nov 11, 2018

Mainly google party line. Not worth paying a subscription price.

By Stoyan S

Aug 19, 2018

This is by far the worse course I've ever had - the videos are too many and the majority of them are too short. There are like 5 different lecturers for a bunch of 2 minute long videos which is unnecessary. The lab exercises were boring and not challenging. Overall I think I could have learned more by reading 1-2 blog posts. I hope the rest of the courses from this specialization are better organized, more interesting and challenging.

By Lucas K M

Sep 17, 2018

Google Qwiklabs had problems at times and steps to troubleshoot such problems were not covered in the tutorials. There was also no primer material on the code.

By Vineet

Jul 20, 2019

This was more onto Google's marketing than being focused on the course contents. Qwiklabs are not working and I ran out of quota time as Qwiklabs was facing problem. Eventually could not complete labs.!

Too bad!

By Alolaywi A S

Jul 21, 2019

I am not able to complete the course because the lab is not available on qwiklabs and I need to gain certification for the course

Thanks

By Yichi C

Sep 14, 2019

我還沒上完作測驗就過期,不滿意

By Sebastian R

Oct 19, 2019

Terrible, no challenge, lots of marketing speak and coping and pasting...