Back to Entrepreneurship 3: Growth Strategies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Entrepreneurship 3: Growth Strategies by University of Pennsylvania

Start-ups are designed to grow quickly, but successful start-ups grow smart. This course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the essential elements of successful scaling, including an overview of demand generation, customer acquisition, adoption, diffusion and forecasting demand. You’ll also learn how to market effectively using best practices of digital marketing, social media, PR, SEO, and pricing. Finally, you’ll cover the nuts and bolts of building a sales process, partnerships and supply relationships, and examine the crucial components of attracting, developing and retaining talent. By the end of this course, you’ll have an outline of an expansion strategy for your idea or enterprise, and also be ready for Entrepreneurship 4: Financing and Profitability...

HA

Jul 28, 2019

To all the professors: My Hearty thanks for developing this course. Got a vast knowledge on how to grow & scale the new found venture. Looking forward complete the certification & capston project

YL

Aug 22, 2018

Useful techniques to thoroughly introspect one's organization, no matter one is an entrepreneur, a manager in an established firm, or even a college student.

26 - 50 of 90 Reviews for Entrepreneurship 3: Growth Strategies

By Shivanand R K

Jun 18, 2016

Excellent thoughts and concepts presented.

By MD A

Oct 21, 2017

Excellent course! Highly recommend.

By MOSES A J

Jun 06, 2018

Very excited and innovate course

By Marcella A C J

Sep 28, 2016

great!

By victor b m

Jun 27, 2016

amazing thank you!

By Timothy S

Nov 13, 2016

The course was very informative. I thank the Professors and the Coursera Community for this wonderful course.

By Deric A B

Aug 10, 2016

Absolutely Fantastic Program. Professors are the best!!

By Alex N

Nov 28, 2016

Interesting

By Vinay M

Jun 07, 2018

Nothing better than this.

By Chris C

Jun 03, 2017

Recommend for any aspiring entrepreneurs!

By Simone F

May 26, 2018

Top Course for grow up strategies!

By Muhammad A A

Sep 13, 2017

E

By Joanne

Sep 03, 2016

I learned so much in this course. I am using it now as part of my "down-time" from studying as I prepare for case interviews for a position I am going for at a consulting firm. This gave me insight that I didn't know and has inspired me to pursue an MBA in the future. Wharton is definitely one of my top contenders.

By Hoang N N

Jun 17, 2016

This is awesome, thank you Coursera and Profs. at Wharton School :D

By Kumar M

Apr 08, 2018

Valuable insights for Growth Strategies for Start Ups

By Ahmad A

Apr 28, 2016

The most rich course in the specialization, till now, containing very helpful tools and insights.

By Emma N

Nov 02, 2017

Eye opening!

By Pierce M

Sep 12, 2017

A fantastic group of professors who I am beyond thankful to for making this set of courses available.

By jean a b

May 04, 2018

Very good course

By Hany A

Jul 07, 2017

great value and insights on the growth strategies, the course provided great guidance on the how to gear up for growth, from attracting talents all the way to shaping and forming your organization and dividing up your labor as a start up

By shivani

Apr 27, 2017

This course has really helped me crystallise my thoughts about growth and given me the polish to the raw frameworks I had in mind.The professors were extremely kind in detailing all aspects,references and anecdotal bits as well.