Back to Introduction to Business Analytics: Communicating with Data

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Business Analytics: Communicating with Data by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course introduces students to the science of business analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space. The goal is to provide businesses and managers with the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges they confront daily in their professional lives. Students will learn to identify the ideal analytic tool for their specific needs; understand valid and reliable ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data; and utilize data in decision making for their agencies, organizations or clients....

MS

Jul 19, 2019

Amazing course - my only issue is that I think it was previously part of a 6 series specialization and I can't locate the other courses.

BM

Jun 09, 2019

Great course. I learned more than I expected and I have greater insight into the methodology for creating better visuals from data.

1 - 13 of 13 Reviews for Introduction to Business Analytics: Communicating with Data

By Matthew B

May 29, 2019

Awesome course and even better instructor!

By arnab b

Dec 11, 2018

Amazing learning from professor Kevin. Thank you so much for all the insight.

By Kristopher C

By Miriam S

Jul 19, 2019

By Aldren M

Mar 12, 2019

Great course. Improves communication in business.

By Ksenia K

Apr 11, 2019

The course is rather boring. The instructor can't get the audience interested with a topic since he gets confused with his own words sometimes. The course focuses on some simple things too much and when it comes to something complicated - he gets over it too fast.